STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Blog Entries
    Bah just toss 'em in the ruleset like all the D&D rulesets do. Less for people to remember to load that way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    The description of Bless is:

So, you would use "Bless; ATK: 1; SAVE: 1 charisma".

Unless, of course, you want to use GM fiat to have the bonus to save apply to *all* saves.
    Right, thanks.

That's what I get for thinking on 8 hours of sleep in the past 5 days.

Solid implementation.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    That's what I get for thinking on 8 hours of sleep in the past 5 days.
    You always use that excuse! ;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You always use that excuse! ;-)
    Unfortunately it's true more often than not!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Seemed pretty busy today

First, thanks to those who are and have worked on this ruleset - it looks really good. Clean and simple.

I am new to C&C (playing 5e) and even though I have had a skim read through posts on this forum, my questions might be answered elsewhere.

- Am I right that classes and races cannot be dragged and dropped onto the character sheet? Will they be one day?
    - I couldn't get the BtH field on the CT actor to affect the attack die roll. I was looking at the stirge, which gets a +3 to attack and wondered why it wasn't just included automatically. When I put a 3 in the BtH field the roll was still only modified by 1 (the HD of the creature, I assume).
    - Is there a way to denote Prime attributes on the character sheet. My understanding from the brief reading I have done is that a player declares an attribute as primary when a check is made.

That's it for now. Cheers

Blog Entries
    Click the stat name on the Main tab. Red means primary, blue secondary, brown tertiary.

For Stirges, I add an ATK: +3 effect visible to the CK only. When the Stirge is feeding, I activate the AC: -3 penalty effect as per the creature description. Also a DMGO: 1d6 or whatever it is for the auto blood drain damage.

- John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    - Am I right that classes and races cannot be dragged and dropped onto the character sheet? Will they be one day?
    - I couldn't get the BtH field on the CT actor to affect the attack die roll. I was looking at the stirge, which gets a +3 to attack and wondered why it wasn't just included automatically. When I put a 3 in the BtH field the roll was still only modified by 1 (the HD of the creature, I assume).
    That was a "new thing" added originally for 5e. This will happen for C&C as well, eventually. :-)

BtH for monsters is the HD, per the rules. If you want to give a bonus to the attack of a monster, you can add that bonus onto their attacks; in the case of the Stirge, the attack *should* be written as "Touch +3 (1d3)".

Blog Entries
    I can add the +3 to the Stirge entry. Today is Update Tuesday though, so not sure it will make it into today's push.
    Last edited by Talyn; September 4th, 2018 at 15:37.

BtH is already calculated as the HD, per the rules. Unfortunately, the entry on the CT doesn't seem to be linked to the DB, so changes done on the CT do not reflect properly. Added that as a bug.

Thread Information