DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Kobold press Midgard Heroes handbook 5e

Hello,
    Any news or information if this is going to be released in the FG store? I see the older versions are on there, but was curious if the new book would be released.

Thanks!

Waiting on this one too !

Last news I read from Kobold Press :
    Absolutely! That should ship sometime in Summer 2018; exact release date up to Smiteworks, of course.

Welcome to the forums and FG Community Hazdorius

I have a few months before I begin my new Midgard Campaign. I own the book and the pdf, but I'd rather not have to make my own mod for it Hopefully, it'll be completed by then!

Hopefully... I'm in the same situation as you icedern !
    I tried to contact SmiteWorks and Kobold Press but no answer so far... I guess we'll see !

@Nylanfs : Thank you !

I'd love to see Heroes Handbook on FG. Worldbook would be nice if it had a map with pins to different locations with a summary of that city/poi. I just don't want to code in all the damn spells manually haha

Sorry for the necroing of this thread, but has there been any news on this appearing for FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvin View Post
    Sorry for the necroing of this thread, but has there been any news on this appearing for FG?
    Uhm... you mean this:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...p?id=KPFG5EMGH
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by iotech View Post
    That is just the rules for races, like half of one chapter of the book they wanted. They were talking about the maps, the setting, and the spells, etc. The heroes handbook is specifically this:
    https://koboldpress.com/kpstore/prod...dition-dnd-5e/

But some of what they talked about is also in this one:
    https://koboldpress.com/kpstore/prod...ide-for-pfrpg/

I would really love to see the full range of 5e Midgard material available too. But I know part of that decision is based on sales of the existing products making it worth their time.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    I would really love to see the full range of 5e Midgard material available too. But I know part of that decision is based on sales of the existing products making it worth their time.
    Products like these are created by FG community developers, of which there aren’t enough to go around. If there’s a particular product line that people would really love to see in FG then maybe consider becoming a community developer! You’re never going to make a lot of money and it’s mostly a labour of love, but if you want to see more products like these then consider getting involved.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information