DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Hi all. We have a full table of 6 players for Sunday’s game...
    If you have anyone drop out at the last minute, shoot me a PM. I was planning to join, but it took a while to confirm that I had the time. No worries, as I don't really care for playing pregen characters. But if you need a player, I should be available.

Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    If you have anyone drop out at the last minute, shoot me a PM. I was planning to join, but it took a while to confirm that I had the time. No worries, as I don't really care for playing pregen characters. But if you need a player, I should be available.
    We are at 6 now, and while I hope it doesn't happen - I don't know I've ever played an online game where something didn't come up for someone at the last minute. You are welcome in and "worst" case, we can run a legal table with 7.

I do have the server up if anyone cares to test there connection and test their characters. Please only open the PC you are playing to keep them from gettingh locked for others if I'm not at the computer. The server will be up now through game day barring any system updates.

If you have any questions, give a shout!

We had one player drop so have room for one more if anyone would like to join in the game in 30 minutes.

Discord link?

its in the game calendar - I sent you an invite -let me know if you can't see it

says invite expired. PM me a new one?

Just sent PM

I did update the invite for everyone else in the calendar entry

Chronicles

Here are everyone's chronicles, Additional "Welcome to Starfinder Society" Chronicles for both Bresnod and Hydrosquegee are attached in the next post. You each receive the standard 2 fame/reputation for completion of the primary and secondary success conditions AND recive 1 additional reputation for the Dataphiles and 1 additional reputation with the Exo-Guardians. If you see any mistakes, let me know and I will correct.

Thread Information