DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroSqueegee View Post
    For future reference, is there a site to easily create a character in a more automated process.
    If u mean for a tabletop game, hero lab online and pc gen both work. No shortcuts on the fg side, but it’s pretty easy once you have your tabletop character and do it a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    If u mean for a tabletop game, hero lab online and pc gen both work. No shortcuts on the fg side, but it’s pretty easy once you have your tabletop character and do it a couple times.
    Pcgen look pretty decent. Thanks!

What do you have to do to create a society legal PC?

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSqueegee View Post
    What do you have to do to create a society legal PC?
    The rules for Society play are in the free Starfinder Guild Guide HERE. The character gen rules are virtually identical to regular Starfinder. For a tier 1-4 game, you would be able to create your character rather than using a pregen. However, this scenario starts at level 3, so you will need to use a pregen - however you will get a chronicle you can apply to your own pc. The guide explains it - and its much simpler than it might sound at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    The rules for Society play are in the free Starfinder Guild Guide HERE. The character gen rules are virtually identical to regular Starfinder. For a tier 1-4 game, you would be able to create your character rather than using a pregen. However, this scenario starts at level 3, so you will need to use a pregen - however you will get a chronicle you can apply to your own pc. The guide explains it - and its much simpler than it might sound at the moment.
    I've spent all evening pouring over the details and think I have it figured out. So to use my own character I'll have to play a lower level game. And to use a character in FG I'd just have to follow the creation rules in the SFS guide then transpose it to FG, save the character and just hand off that file to whoever is DM.

In the meantime I'll use the 4th level Vesk Soldier. Can I change her to male and rename it?

Sure can, you can role play the pregen however u like!

Hi Talen. I was supposed to have a home game but it's unlikely it will be on this week so I've applied on the calendar.
    Don't have a lvl 3 legal character so would be playing one of the lvl 4 pregens and applying credit

Sorry your home game didn’t work, but glad to have you. Calendar accepted.

Is this an adventurers league game?

Similar concept- it’s starfinder so its a starfinder society game. New players are welcome -there are pregens for you to choose from!

Hi all. We have a full table of 6 players for Sunday’s game. A few housekeeping items

1. If you have a society ID already, please make sure you have sent to me along with the character number you intend to apply your chronicle to.

2. If you do not have a society number, please either get one from the Paizo site, or pm me and I can send you a society number and web registration.

3. If you are using a level 3-6 society PC, please send me your last chronicle and character ( preferably in FG format, but pdf is fine}

4. If you do not have a level appropriate PC, please let me know which pregen you would like to use.

Other than that, I will update the discord link in the announcements section of the calendar and look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Thread Information