DICE PACKS BUNDLE

computer shutdown while loading campaign

Hi everyone...I was loading up a campaign while my battery was low and as it loaded I guess it sucked the rest of the available power out of my battery and the computer turned off. Here is the error message I am getting.

Database Error: A XML parse error occurred processing file campaigns/Isometric/campaign.xml - Error on line 0: Error document empty.

This was just a test campaign so no big deal if it is gone forever, but for the sake of making sure I can get a real campaign back should it happen again, I would appreciate any help you wonderful people can offer to help me recover this campaign.
    Thanks a million,
    Rob

Copy a campaign.xml file from another campaign which uses the same ruleset and paste it over the one that is causing the error.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Copy a campaign.xml file from another campaign which uses the same ruleset and paste it over the one that is causing the error.
    Trenloe...you never disappoint! Worked perfectly. Thanks so much. Once again, you and the community here are awesome!

Thread Information