5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    i can do saturdays starting from 5pm est till 3am est
    i'm interested in a fighter. maybe lizardfolk if no one else has called it yet but not picky about race.
    Ok cool. I'm interested to try the PF2 ruleset but not sure how people would receive that, what do you think?

lots of people are interested in trying pf2 so you won't have problems finding people. i'm personally not interested though.

[Edit] [Edit]
    Last edited by Erklimir; August 22nd, 2018 at 05:02.

Hello, I would also be interested! I am available this Saturday (and generally Friday nights/all day Saturday). I sent you a message to your website (very impressive btw) with more information about myself. Let me know

Hi. I'd be interested in joining in on the fun. What timezone are you in? as I am in Australia (+9.5) But should be free if you are doing Friday or Saturdays.

Quote Originally Posted by markjohn View Post
    Hi. I'd be interested in joining in on the fun. What timezone are you in? as I am in Australia (+9.5) But should be free if you are doing Friday or Saturdays.
    I'm in EST. If you read the website and it sounds like your type of campaign send me a message with your discord info and I'll add you.

Still have a slot for maybe one more person for saturday. Check out my website and if this campaign meshes with what you are looking for send me a message with your discord info, what type of character you want to create, etc. So far we have a lizardfolk fighter and a human ranger.

Bump - still could use 1 or 2 more players for this saturday.

Bump - changed the original post to have the template suggested in the sticky.

Thread Information