5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for 3-4 players to play in custom fantasy setting

FG License: Full
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MDT
    Day of week and time: TBD (Not FRI or SAT)
    If new game, planned start date: TBD
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours of play, once a week
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Will vary depending on dungeon, but you can exect at least 2 combat encounters in a 5-room dungeon
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 3-4
    Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1 with appropriate template of starting equipment by class & background
    Character restrictions: Standard array or point buy

Details of your scenario:

While the world does need a bit of work, the starting adventure will take place on the feared swamp island of Marlgar located just of the coast of the mainland. The island is plagued by a death curse causing the deceased to return to the living as zombies.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3144

I'd be down to play if this started around 6 or 7pm EST on Thursdays.

I am a DM running two campaigns on the weekends right now. I would love to play in someone else's for a change. I have a brother who plays in both my campaigns and he told me to find a GM so we can both play together. We both like the idea of playing during the week because like I said, I already play during the weekend. Please let me know something because I am actively looking for a fresh group for me and my brother.
    We play in fantasy worlds because sometimes the real world sucks.

I could play Sun,Mon,Tue 5pm PST or Wed,Thu,Fri 6pm PST

I would be interested in playing, I am free to play on weeknights after like 5 pst.

Hi, I would like to join. The only weekday I am not able to play is Monday. Looking for a long term game. I enjoy RP and combat so this looks like a good fit for me. I am flexible on classes so if there are players already I am able to choose from the others.

I'm available if game time is after 9pm CST (8pm your time). I've played for 36 years and through every edition. I can play any class and fill in any role.

Hi, my name is Greg. My play-style is a good mix of role-play with exploration and combat (not murder hobo). I am easy going and looking to have a good time. I support the DM calls.

My husband and I would be interested in your campaign. We're available Sun, Mon (PM) and Wed (PM). We are in PDT time zone.

Thread Information