FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 31 of 33 First ... 212930313233 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. Could you give me an example of what's "borked" please?

Use the edit controls to add a power class. Logged as bug #1.066.
    Formatting is weird with large paragraphs of ctrl-2 "title" formatting for some, not for others and smattered with markup tags.
    I recommend opening a few from a character sheet and taking a look

Oh I know how to get powers, it was just reported for the sake of others who might miss it / making sure there is consistency.

doublepost please remove
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; January 30th, 2019 at 06:35.

Torches are mislabled in weight. 10 torches are 1 bulk, each torch is L. It isn't clear with the way it is shown in the book but the everburning torch also has a bulk of L.

This may just be a limitation of how things currently work. But proficiencies for weapons and armour need to be manually applied (threw myself and my players for a bit of a loop yesterday)

Oh and recovery rolls might be worth adding as a section (similar to how they are in 5e, obviously functioning slightly differently)

It is working today, but last night placing parcels on player characters defaulted the number of objects to 1. For example, 5 rations became 1 ration when dropping the parcel into the players inventory.
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; January 30th, 2019 at 06:45.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Torches are mislabled in weight. 10 torches are 1 bulk, each torch is L. It isn't clear with the way it is shown in the book but the everburning torch also has a bulk of L.
    I understand what you're saying. But unless this has been updated in an official errata (which I'm not aware of), I'm going to leave library data as it appears in the rulebook.

This may just be a limitation of how things currently work. But proficiencies for weapons and armour need to be manually applied (threw myself and my players for a bit of a loop yesterday)
    That's correct. Covered in the character creation video at 8:20 and 10:15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvUxB0174E

Oh and recovery rolls might be worth adding as a section (similar to how they are in 5e, obviously functioning slightly differently)
    Maybe...

It is working today, but last night placing parcels on player characters defaulted the number of objects to 1. For example, 5 rations became 1 ration when dropping the parcel into the players inventory.
    If it occurs again and you have a way of recreating the issue please let me know.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I understand what you're saying. But unless this has been updated in an official errata (which I'm not aware of), I'm going to leave library data as it appears in the rulebook.

That's correct. Covered in the character creation video at 8:20 and 10:15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvUxB0174E

Maybe...

If it occurs again and you have a way of recreating the issue please let me know.
    Maybe when they finally settle on what they want to do with the death/dying system. They kept changing it like 20 times during the playtest. So I'd say wait till you get a clearer picture of how it will work in the final.

Edit: I mean the last time they spoke about it and someone asked "how many more revisions have you done to the death/dying?" Jason said, "Not enough." lol So I don't think they even still have settled on anything with it.
    Last edited by shadelon; January 31st, 2019 at 05:38.

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    Maybe when they finally settle on what they want to do with the death/dying system. They kept changing it like 20 times during the playtest. So I'd say wait till you get a clearer picture of how it will work in the final.

Edit: I mean the last time they spoke about it and someone asked "how many more revisions have you done to the death/dying?" Jason said, "Not enough." lol So I don't think they even still have settled on anything with it.
    Yeah but the playtest isn't changing beyond this point and all it needs is four radio counters for dying and four for wounded with a check modified by both similarly to how 5e does it.

When I get some free time and if it isn't already done I will make an extension for it.

Without automation it would be even easier, but as the code exists I figure there isn't much reason for me not to.

What I mean is it's best for Trenloe to focus on the final.

Found some new issues yesterday:
    - The Ruleset is missing Embrace the Pit power from the Sorcerer's Diabolic Bloodline. Hellfire Plume and Diabolic Edict are available, but that one is missing.
    - Also most (if not all) skill descriptions have formatting messed up. They are either in whole displayed as header or as a block of text with "#..." symbols inside.

Quote Originally Posted by ivell View Post
    Found some new issues yesterday:
    Moved to the bug reporting thread. Thanks for reporting.

- The Ruleset is missing Embrace the Pit power from the Sorcerer's Diabolic Bloodline. Hellfire Plume and Diabolic Edict are available, but that one is missing.
    It's also missing Hellfire plume. Thanks for reporting. Logged as bug #1068.

- Also most (if not all) skill descriptions have formatting messed up. They are either in whole displayed as header or as a block of text with "#..." symbols inside.
    This is a known issue - bug #1067 here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is just a question. Not a criticism or bug report.
    Has this rules set changed the UTEML to the no bonus for untrained, level +2 for trained, and etc?

I'm super excited that Trenloe is the one doing this. Can't wait.
    And with it coming out so close to Unity, I imagine a lot of this stuff will already be programmed to load right into that when it comes out in December.

Thread Information