DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 33 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The trait data was updated yesterday. Run an update and make sure you have the rules module open.
    I did get the update after it was announced with the traits. I just checked for an update again and did not get another. I unloaded both modules and reloaded them, and it did not work.

I just opened the traits menu choice from the Library and it was empty. There were no traits in it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    hi, when you put red pins on the map and close Fg, those pins are lost and the map appears as new
    Using any extensions?
    Enhanced Images?
    Pins go on the bottom layer....

Quote Originally Posted by Torg Smith View Post
    I did get the update after it was announced with the traits. I just checked for an update again and did not get another. I unloaded both modules and reloaded them, and it did not work.

I just opened the traits menu choice from the Library and it was empty. There were no traits in it.
    I’m on the road now so can’t check on the exact format of the data update. Please leave it with us for now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    hi, when you put red pins on the map and close Fg, those pins are lost and the map appears as new
    Nothing with the base FG image code has been changed in this ruleset. As has been mentioned elsewhere, check on extensions. Also, try a test in a new CoreRPG campaign with no extensions loaded.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks. I started with a halfling and noticed the errors, so made a dwarf instead. Somehow, the sheet kept both Halfling and Dwarf Ancestry Feats (Under Rules and Abilities).

Quote Originally Posted by Rugburn View Post
    Thanks. I started with a halfling and noticed the errors, so made a dwarf instead. Somehow, the sheet kept both Halfling and Dwarf Ancestry Feats (Under Rules and Abilities).
    There's no "undo" within Fantasy Grounds, so if you add something you don't want you have to manually remove the original stuff (the text in the tracker will help you do that) or just start a new PC.

i tried to make a ranger, and couldnt find any of the feats for that class, twin reposte being an example. it doesnt show up when the feat options are set to all, and neither does the ranger filter for class feats.

Quote Originally Posted by DraconosDeadman View Post
    i tried to make a ranger, and couldnt find any of the feats for that class, twin reposte being an example. it doesnt show up when the feat options are set to all, and neither does the ranger filter for class feats.
    Please refer to post #1 and what the core data module contains: "Includes class feats to level 5 for Alchemist, Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Fighter and Rogue."

Until we provide an updated data module you can manually copy/paste data from the PDF to create the feat entry on the abilities tab.

full clean ..0 extensions.
    when I put pins with story on the map, when I close it the map appears clean. Same wheni set grid. When i restart campaign all is clean int he map
    In othesr ruleset i have not got problems.
    Last edited by vyruxx; August 11th, 2018 at 16:35.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Using any extensions?
    Enhanced Images?
    Pins go on the bottom layer....
    full clean ..0 extensions.
    when I put pins with story on the map, when I close it the map appears clean. Same wheni set grid. When i restart campaign all is clean int he map
    In othesr ruleset i have not got problems.

Thread Information