STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 33 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Hey Trenloe. I noticed that every time I start up a FG session, the maximum and current spell points are zeroed out on each character sheet. It doesn't seem able to maintain these values between sessions.
    -------------------------
    CST (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Thes33 View Post
    Hey Trenloe. I noticed that every time I start up a FG session, the maximum and current spell points are zeroed out on each character sheet. It doesn't seem able to maintain these values between sessions.
    I don't see this and can't recreate it.

There was an issue with the spell points in an earlier release of the ruleset. What version of the PFRPG2 ruleset do you see in chat after you load a campaign? You should be on at least v3.3.6 (release 3d) - release 3e when today's update is pushed.

If you're on one of those releases, please post a screenshot of the offending section of your character sheet - expand the details of the power/spell class to show how the spell points are being calculated. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Got a bug with skills not calculating correctly. Seems to effect nearly all of the skills. For example, one char is untrained in thievery, lv 1, +1 dex. Should be -2. But it comes up -6.

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    Got a bug with skills not calculating correctly. Seems to effect nearly all of the skills. For example, one char is untrained in thievery, lv 1, +1 dex. Should be -2. But it comes up -6.
    Thievery has an armor penalty applied to it. Refer to the "Armor" section of the inventory tab, there will be a "Skill Chk" penalty listed there that is applied to all skills that have the little armor breastplate icon to the left of the "Prof" field on the skills tab.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe, tried to use the Enfeebled condition and saw that it doesn't decreases damages.

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Hey Trenloe, tried to use the Enfeebled condition and saw that it doesn't decreases damages.
    Oh, b*!!*#%$! I knew I'd miss something... :/

Thanks for reporting. Assigned Bud ID # 1.050. It'll be fixed in the next release... Please use an additional DMG clause until it's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Oh, b*!!*#%$! I knew I'd miss something... :/

Thanks for reporting. Assigned Bud ID # 1.050. It'll be fixed in the next release... Please use an additional DMG clause until it's fixed.
    Lol, no worries, you are doing great work!

Only for you to know, enfeebled should affect spell damage rolls to, as Inspire Courage do too...

It's strange, but there it's... Lol

Lol, no worries, you are doing great work!
    Thanks.

Only for you to know, enfeebled should affect spell damage rolls to, as Inspire Courage do too...

It's strange, but there it's... Lol
    So, Enfeebled will effect melee, ranged and spell damage?

Yeah, a bit weird. But... that makes it easier for me to just do a blanket effect across all damage.

When I use spells in NPC stats, I am not able to target multiple player characters and cast the spell or do saving throws, I am able to drag and drop each time on each individual PC though. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Thread Information