DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 33 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    I've realized that if I do not click the armor does not happen. Is a breastplate
    Thanks for the further detail. I’m guessing there's something stopping a negative modifier on the INIT roll. I’ll look into it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Hello, today I realized that it does not calculate correctly when you throw initiative with stealth, the bonus or penalty does not apply
    Found the issue, and fixed in Release 2. Thanks so much for reporting and providing the extra info.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The "Nimble" elf talent does not add 5 to Speed once you take it. Kinda small but just something I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by jontorregano View Post
    The "Nimble" elf talent does not add 5 to Speed once you take it. Kinda small but just something I noticed.
    Yep, it doesn't. There's no feat automation at present.

deleted.
    Last edited by firice; August 18th, 2018 at 01:31. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by firice View Post
    in reference to the ability score to the halfling changing it how does one do this? i cannot select my scores to continue? also where is a good spot to find the .pak of the doomsday dawn?

thank you
    There is a link to the videos that Trenloe made on how to use the ruleset in the first post of this tread. Information regarding Doomsday Dawn getting released is here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/Pathfinder2/ . It says soon. I think they are shooting for the end of September, but it will depend on how well the base ruleset goes and what curve balls Paizo throws on rules updates.

Quote Originally Posted by firice View Post
    in reference to the ability score to the halfling changing it how does one do this? i cannot select my scores to continue? also where is a good spot to find the .pak of the doomsday dawn?
    Welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums!

The fix for the Halfling boosts will be released next week. More info on how to make that work for you right now is available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post400350

You'll also need to change the "Ability Flaw" entry to -2 strength

Sorry for this omission, it missed the data update this week and will be available next week.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 18th, 2018 at 01:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg Smith View Post
    Information regarding Doomsday Dawn getting released is here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/Pathfinder2/ . It says soon. I think they are shooting for the end of September, but it will depend on how well the base ruleset goes and what curve balls Paizo throws on rules updates.
    I'm hoping to get at least part 1 out before the end of this month, but I really can't commit to any specific dates - I'm juggling lots of dogslicers and horsechoppers at the moment. And, as you say, there are a lot of base ruleset "stuff" I really want to get out before that. Even when I get it ready we have a period for SmiteWorks and Steam reviews before it can be released.

The maps are in Steam review right now. So.... I'm hoping (again, hoping, as so much of this is outside of my control - I'm not complaining, just being transparent about the process) that the flipmaps will be released in the store next week. With the part 1 flip map and the NPCs in the bestiary module (available now as part of the standard data package) you should be able to run part 1 of Doomsday Dawn (with frequent reference to the PDF) pretty well... (IMHO anyway)

I saw in the the bug sheet that you already have class data as incomplete. Just wanted to attach a picture showing that Barbarian is missing Table 3-2. The Monk and Ranger Tables seem to have a slight error in their table headers "Your Level3Class Features". Also "Class Features" is inconsistently located before or after the "Advancement Table" given the class. Thanks again, its mostly cosmetic but hope this is still helpful. classtables.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jontorregano View Post
    I saw in the the bug sheet that you already have class data as incomplete. Just wanted to attach a picture showing that Barbarian is missing Table 3-2. The Monk and Ranger Tables seem to have a slight error in their table headers "Your Level3Class Features". Also "Class Features" is inconsistently located before or after the "Advancement Table" given the class. Thanks again, its mostly cosmetic but hope this is still helpful. classtables.jpg
    Very helpful. Thanks very much!

Thread Information