DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 33 First ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    In the Pathfinder second edition when adding elf it might be worth adding darkvision to Ancestry Entries since cave elves start with darkvision.
    I'm not adding specific features for heritages just because a player may select a heritage when that feature isn't available to the ancestry as a whole.

As Standard, elves have Low-Light vision. That gets added to all elves. At present, any changes due to a heritage need to be manually made by the player.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Also, should retributive strike be listed in the feats section even though it's a reaction or am I jumping ahead on something you have planned for those?
    Retributive Strike is not a feat, it's a Champion class feature based off the Champion's cause. Feat's are very specific Pathfinder Second Edition entities, don't confuse them with class features or actions/activities.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm closing this thread now as this was specifically for the Playtest.

Please discuss any issues with the base ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ng-development

Or the Core Rules Official Paizo product here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...o-and-feedback
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information