DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 33 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Camellen View Post
    Update: Temporary Bonuses to Constitution increase health only after the client is closed and re-opened. Similarly, if removed, the changes aren't taken into account until the client is reset.
    Several skills do not properly calculate level into the total. Example: A level 1 Barbarian is trained in Athletics, Acrobatics, and Stealth. The final result is equal to the ability modifier, rather than ability modifier+1. This is not present for all skills, and so far only seems to affect skills based on strength or dexterity.
    Thanks for the info about HP and Con.

I'm not 100% clear what the issue is here. So I'm to just give some background info...

There's no hard coded skill training at level 1 for a Barbarian. Signature skills don't get automatically trained, skill training for a class is based off the player selection and so is manual - go to the skills tab and manually change the proficiency for the skills you choose at 1st level - the tracker shows how many skills to train.

Also, any skill shown with the armor icon will have the armor skill penalty applied (set and enabled on the inventory tab).

If this doesn't cover the issue/question then please post a screenshot with details of the exact issue. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 9th, 2018 at 18:19.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for the info about HP and Con.

I'm not 100% clear what the issue is here. So I'm to just give some background info...

There's no hard coded skill training at level 1 for a Barbarian. Signature skills don't get automatically trained, skill training for a class is based off the player selection and so is manual - go to the skills tab and manually change the proficiency for the skills you choose at 1st level - the tracker shows how many skills to train.

Also, any skill shown with the armor icon will have the armor skill penalty applied (set and enabled on the inventory tab).

If this doesn't cover the issue/question then please post a screenshot with details of the exact issue. Thanks.
    My mistake, didn't realize armor (and ACP) was automatically applied when added to the inventory

When I left click on a trait, it does not open a window with the description for me like it does in the demo video for Character Creation.

The text highlights for each individual trait, so I think it is parsing the text correctly. Is there a setting that could prevent that from working?

The NPC window does not let me click the traits as well. Now double clicking on Perception +4 in perception rolls the d20. The skills are working as well. Attacks on the NPCs are working as well.

I am on Windows 10 with current updates. I am using a mouse and keyboard. I am not using a touch screen.

Congratulations to you guys! Really amazing and fast work. Only to compare, roll20 launched a sheet and is bugged as hell! But, well,. We know FG is better =O =P!

So, I'm having a little problem, my player is trying to use halfling as his Ancestry and the ancestry boosts doesn't appear in the Tracker... All other ancetries works fine...

Anyway, thanks for the ruleset! Will use today for my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Torg Smith View Post
    When I left click on a trait, it does not open a window with the description for me like it does in the demo video for Character Creation.

The text highlights for each individual trait, so I think it is parsing the text correctly. Is there a setting that could prevent that from working?

The NPC window does not let me click the traits as well. Now double clicking on Perception +4 in perception rolls the d20. The skills are working as well. Attacks on the NPCs are working as well.

I am on Windows 10 with current updates. I am using a mouse and keyboard. I am not using a touch screen.
    The trait data was updated yesterday. Run an update and make sure you have the rules module open.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello, there is a bug in the halfling's racial boost that does not add up, I think the error is in its ability boost that does not have the +2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    So, I'm having a little problem, my player is trying to use halfling as his Ancestry and the ancestry boosts doesn't appear in the Tracker... All other ancetries works fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Hello, there is a bug in the halfling's racial boost that does not add up, I think the error is in its ability boost that does not have the +2
    Thanks for reporting. We'll get that fixed up for the next data release.

In the meantime, you can change "Ability Boosts" to +2 to One Ability Score, +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom to make it work properly. You'll need to create a copy of the Halfling ancestry record to be able to make the change.

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Anyway, thanks for the ruleset! Will use today for my game!
    Cool! Let us know how it goes...

hi, when you put red pins on the map and close Fg, those pins are lost and the map appears as new

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The trait data was updated yesterday. Run an update and make sure you have the rules module open.
    Don't know if it's just here, but i updated and still can't see the traits...

Halfling worked if your fix! Thanks!

Thread Information