Starfinder Playlist

Dragonlances of Faerūn: DL1 Dragons of Despair

Hail and well met fellow adventurers. I have recently converted the original DL1: Dragons of Despair (1e) into a guide to playing it in 5th Edition. Also, my conversion is a full immersion into the Forgotten Realms world of Faerūn. This product has been approved by the DMsGuild and is now for sale. I implore you all to check it out. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears was put into this. You can find it here:

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/249...ons-of-Despair

Here is the product description:

Two amazing products at one low price!

Five years ago, you and your companions separated to search for lost clerical magic without any luck. Now you all have returned to Esmeltaran where you meet a strange nomadic couple, wielding a powerful staff. Rumors have spread that the staff has the capability to save the lands and restore clerical magic. All the while, Draconians begin to ravage the lands while they search for this Blue Crystal Staff. Can our heroes restore the lost clerical powers and save their land?

Dragonlances in Faerūn: DL1 Dragons of Despair is a complete overhaul of the original 1st edition module. This conversion turns the original module into 5th Edition and into the Forgotten Realms world of Faerūn.

Conversion Guide: This 18-page document converts the original paperback module into 5th edition and into the world of Forgotten Realms. Included in this document:
    • Full conversion to Forgotten Realms. You will feel like you are there!
    • List of Unique and Magical Items with descriptions
    • Custom statistics for every monster and NPC made from the ground up
    • Breakdown of all Random Encounters
    • Detailed statistics for three Special Creatures
    • 5th Edition statistics for the eight Pre-Generated Heroes that came with the original module
    • Complete outline of the story that details many conversion including: 5th Edition Changes, Forgotten Realms Changes, Monster Encounters, NPCs, Parcels, Random Encounters, Secret Doors, Wandering Monsters, and more!

Fantasy Grounds Module: Also included is a Fantasy Grounds module that has the following:
    • Full conversion to Forgotten Realms
    • 25 custom created Unique and Magical Items
    • Every monster and NPC made from the ground up
    • Fully working Specific and Random Encounters
    • 10 Pre-Generated Heroes including the eight heroes from the paperback along with two new heroes
    • 2 New Races: Centaur and Minotaur. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead examples
    • New Background: The Chosen One. Goldmoon is an example
    • New Class: Knight (comes with three Specializations). Sturm Brightblade is an example
    • 29 custom-made battle maps
    • 14 custom made Tables
    • 6 custom made Parcels
    • Only digital Fantasy Grounds book you need is the Player’s Handbook
    • A complete structure of the story in chronological order. There is an individual link for every Event and Encounter. Inside each of these have details and links to many conversions including: 5th Edition Changes, Forgotten Realms Changes, Monster Encounters, NPCs, Parcels, Random Encounters, Random Parcels, Secret Doors, Spells, Tips, and Wandering Monsters
    • This module does not violate copyright laws. This means that you must buy the pdf of DL1: Dragons of Despair and copy/paste the copyrighted material into this Fantasy Grounds module. The bare minimum is to only copy/paste the actual story. After this, you are ready to play!

This module was successfully play-tested using Fantasy Grounds at Gateway Games in Mesa, Arizona.
    Coming October 2018 - Dragonlances in Faerūn: DL2 Dragons of Flame

Blog Entries
    Congrats, nice to see more FG adventures

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Well this looks fantastic, not sure when I'll get to run it but I gotta support this kind of project! Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodydrake View Post
    Well this looks fantastic, not sure when I'll get to run it but I gotta support this kind of project! Sold!
    Thank you so much! There is seriously so much to check out inside the FG module. It’s crazy. Once you look it over, I’d love to hear your honest thoughts! I’m already working on DL2 now as well so feedback (bad or good) right now is good. Thanks again!

I really like Dragonlance and by chance have all localized modules in print from the early days. Your conversion to 5E allows me to just edit the localization and not to worry about creating a FG module. Thank you very much, and please continue your work.

Blog Entries
    Is there a video of this being DMed/Played?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Is there a video of this being DMed/Played?
    There is! I recently ran the campaign on Twitch and put it on YouTube. I’m currently running DL2 now. The campaigns I run on Twitch and put on YouTube use the modules i sell on the DMsGuild, but I converted it back to the world of Krynn to show that’s it’s easily possible. Here’s a link to my first session:
    https://youtu.be/86NcV0At4QM

I also have DL2 and 3 on the DMsGuild now. Currently working on DL4. The maps for DL4 are a doozy!

Thanks for asking! Also, I saw your petition to bring DL to 5E. I signed and posted about it on social media in order to do my part. If DL comes to 5E, I’m converting all my modules on the DMsGuild back to Krynn. Just trying to keep Dragonlance alive!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodkard View Post
    There is! I recently ran the campaign on Twitch and put it on YouTube. I’m currently running DL2 now. The campaigns I run on Twitch and put on YouTube use the modules i sell on the DMsGuild, but I converted it back to the world of Krynn to show that’s it’s easily possible. Here’s a link to my first session:
    https://youtu.be/86NcV0At4QM

I also have DL2 and 3 on the DMsGuild now. Currently working on DL4. The maps for DL4 are a doozy!

Thanks for asking! Also, I saw your petition to bring DL to 5E. I signed and posted about it on social media in order to do my part. If DL comes to 5E, I’m converting all my modules on the DMsGuild back to Krynn. Just trying to keep Dragonlance alive!
    Keep it ALIVE brutha! I will be watching the video thanX!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    I really like Dragonlance and by chance have all localized modules in print from the early days. Your conversion to 5E allows me to just edit the localization and not to worry about creating a FG module. Thank you very much, and please continue your work.
    Sorry I didn’t respond earlier. Thanks so much! I’m glad to hear that people like my products. Wait until you see the map structure for DL4; it’s crazy!

Thread Information