Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Dragonlance, Dragons of Dawn 5e interest

Im looking for interest in a Dragons of Dawn 2e converted by me to 5e campaign. This is a dragon lance setting and I already have 1 dedicated player. Ill be looking for 2-3 more players who can play 11pm est the days are to be determined later. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waylorn View Post
    Im looking for interest in a Dragons of Dawn 2e converted by me to 5e campaign. This is a dragon lance setting and I already have 1 dedicated player. Ill be looking for 2-3 more players who can play 11pm est the days are to be determined later. Thanks
    I'm definitely interested, I'm located in Sweden though so 11 pm is 5 am here so only weekends would work for me then... But other than that, count me in!

Would love to play a Dragonlance game. Please count me in

I would be interested depending on the day of the week it is played. With it being that late I would only be available on Friday's and Saturday's.

i am also interested in playing but need to know the day of the week as well.

My partner and I would be interested in joining as well.

I'd be happy to join in and see if I'm a fit for your group. Anything past 9pm CST is wonderful for me. Thursdays are the only night that might push that back an hour.

I've played D&D for 36 years and through ever edition. I like a game with a good mix of styles and can play any role a party may need.

nice guys and thanks for the interest ill be picking a time in the next few days and also a day of the week to play thanks again.

I'd be interested as well

i 'd be interested too. My discord is Chaos#6677

Thread Information