5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'd be interested, never got to play Dragons of Dawn and it sounds like fun. Been DMing more than playing so this would be a nice change

I too would be interested, depending on the day.
    Contact me on Discord
    SleepySimon(-4)#3460

ok the start time will be 10pm est and ill need some input on days fr you guys. i only play at night when I'm at work I work one 24 hour shift then off 48 then back again so I like to choose 2 days that will give one day a week on average and 3 games a month, if you can do more I can have random days and let the players decide so let me know what you all think, thanks

I have to withdrawal now, that about the time I go to bed. Good luck and have fun!

I could play more or less any day other than friday. Other than -not friday- I'd open to whatever.
    Contact me on Discord
    SleepySimon(-4)#3460

I have 2 dedicated people so far id like to have 2 more. I have 3 modules to choose from converted into 5e Dawn of Dragons, Key of Destiny, War of the lance campaign, if you would like to play any of these three let me know thanks, id like to get started in the next week or two. Also I play at work so a lot of times I have to use hamachi to work around security on the modem, never has been a problem but some people don't like it so just letting you know.
    Last edited by waylorn; August 26th, 2018 at 18:34.

Quote Originally Posted by waylorn View Post
    I have 2 dedicated people so far id like to have 2 more. I have 3 modules to choose from converted into 5e Dawn of Dragons, Key of Destiny, War of the lance campaign, if you would like to play any of these three let me know thanks, id like to get started in the next week or two. Also I play at work so a lot of times I have to use hamachi to work around security on the modem, never has been a problem but some people don't like it so just letting you know.
    We would be interested on Sunday (Preferred), Monday or Wednesday would also work.

"Im looking for interest in a Dragons of Dawn 2e converted by me to 5e campaign. This is a dragon lance setting and I already have 1 dedicated player. Ill be looking for 2-3 more players who can play 11pm est the days are to be determined later. Thanks"
    I used to simply adore the Dragonlance novels as a kid in the mid 80's, and would love to be considered for this campaign if there are still slots open!
    I'm available on Monday with pretty open availability. Other days I'm available after 10pm MST.

My Discord is Tamu#1088
    Last edited by RolePlay; August 27th, 2018 at 08:32.

im looking for 2 more players for this game we have decided on playing in the age of mortals Key of Destiny I've converted to 5e

I would love to join! I'm completely new to fg but I have played dnd for a little while and love to rp. Are you guys rp heavy?

Thread Information