FG Spreadshirt Swag

Vanishing Effect

ok so i was testing damage reduction and weapons that by pass the DR this is the code for one character
    DR: 1 good and silver; RESIST: 2 acid; RESIST: 2 cold; IMMUNE: fire; IMMUNE: poison; REGEN: 1 good; DMGTYPE: lawful,evil
    i also did
    DR: 1 good,silver; RESIST: 2 acid; RESIST: 2 cold; IMMUNE: fire; IMMUNE: poison; REGEN: 1 good; DMGTYPE: lawful,evil
    both work perfect
    but once it takes good damage first the effect vanish and fire immunity doesnt work, heres the video to show it

ok another bug it has to do with REGEN: 5, seems it makes stuff not work, so heres the order i did this now.
    DR: 1 good,silver
    IMMUNE: fire; IMMUNE: poison; DMGTYPE: lawful,evil; RESIST: 2 acid; RESIST: 2 cold
    REGEN: 5 good
    i put this in 3 lines as shown here.
    so now i do fire damage and its fine no damage, then holy it by pass DR, regen turns off, next round, i do fire, im still immune, but now i do good damage and it doesnt by pass the DR
    so the order of doing fire first after regenerating makes the DR not work
    Last edited by Evion; August 5th, 2018 at 14:00.

The order doesn't matter. The whole effect is disabled on the regeneration damage type trigger. Any regeneration effects with a damage type disabler will need to be placed in its own effect. I'm reviewing the PFRPG/3.5E code to fix for automatic SQ field parsing.

It looks like it was affecting these creatures from the Core Bestiary:
    [PFRPG] Horned Devil, Ice Devil, Pit Fiend, Kyton, Crag Linnorm, Ice Linnorm, Tarn Linnorm, Phoenix
    [3.5E] Planetar, Solar, Pit Fiend, Chain Devil, Horned Devil, Ice Devil, Tendriculos
    All other creatures either did not have other effects on the same line, or didn't have regeneration damage type disable triggers.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; August 5th, 2018 at 19:17.

Thread Information