STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Here is my Inventory Tracking Sheet for purchases. Do we get to roll day job checks for the pregen?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I would not be able to play on a Tuesday, but Sunday at 2 GMT looks open. I've run each of those scenarios as a GM, but could play either of them.

As an aside - you ran a great Skitter shot game. I really liked the way each pc was able to showcase their abilities at different times in the game - a really well designed scenario.
    Alright, noted.

Yeah, everyone gets a chance to be in the spotlight. I was a bit sceptical about it at first but I think it did work well yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Here is my Inventory Tracking Sheet for purchases. Do we get to roll day job checks for the pregen?
    In theory, yes. "Downtime: Pregenerated characters can participate in Downtime activities as long as they have the appropriate skills to do so."

I haven't actually seen a pregen that has the necessary skills though...

Should the Inventory Sheet be empty?
    Last edited by stephan_; August 6th, 2018 at 15:52.

I'd be available both on Sunday and Tuesday, although Sunday would be less stressfull because I don't have to come home from work first.

I'm already familiar with all of the scenarios you posted, but would play anyway. Here's my order of preference:
    1 - Into the Unknown (I currently have a character that can play it)
    2 - The Commencement (I would have to use a pregen as all my characters already have a chronicle for that)
    3 - Live Exploration Extreme! (I would have to use a GM-Nova replay. But since this is a fun scenario I would probably do that.)
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Alright, currently it looks like

Into the Unknown 08/12 (Sunday) 2 PM GMT (though it would be nice to have some players that don't know the plot )

The Commencement 08/21 (Tuesday) 3 PM GMT or 4 PM GMT

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I hope everyone had a fun game.

Attached is the chronicle draft for kananesgi. Please tell me what faction you would want. Everyone else should already have received theirs.

@everyone: Please check for chronicle drafts for errors and let me know if you want to make any purchases.
    That looks fine. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Busy.

Name the character Anaheim Yates, faction Datafiles.

Alright, no problem.

I have three "soft" confirmations for the next two dates, so I'll probably make threads about them later today.

After the two repeatable ones I'd be open to also run later scenarios.

Edit: Wrong thread.

But if you haven't seen it yet: SFS Into the Unknown Sun August 12 @ 2 PM GMT

Thread Information