FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I've decided to create a new 1st level character so this will be the first chronicle for Akion 37840-705 Faction Acquisitives. I haven't purchased anything yet so starting credits are 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Some adjustments:

Quonx:
    Manually adjusted grenade attack roll to +1 (as grenades are thrown weapons and add strength, not dexterity to the attack roll - as opposed to the reflex saving throw DC) FG still seems to apply it incorrectly).
    Added 2 more frag grenades (as well as toolkits)

Nako:
    Grenade adjusted to +6 (see above).
    Interestingly I can only calculate a DC 12 reflex saving throw DC but I guess we'll stick with the pregen's value.
    Athletics +8 (it didn't apply the +3 from class skill for some reason).
    Ah, I didn't catch the grenade attack bonuses. Well, it's DC 5 in most cases anyway ^^
    I don't really know how they got the +8 Athletics with her armor on (without, you get to +8), so I had left it at the lower value.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I've decided to create a new 1st level character so this will be the first chronicle for Akion 37840-705 Faction Acquisitives. I haven't purchased anything yet so starting credits are 1000.
    Alright, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    Ah, I didn't catch the grenade attack bonuses. Well, it's DC 5 in most cases anyway ^^
    I don't really know how they got the +8 Athletics with her armor on (without, you get to +8), so I had left it at the lower value.
    True. Well, it wouldn't be the first time there are some errors in pregens.

Just to double-check timezones:

Game will start in a little bit less than 4 hours, server (info see GM announcements in game calender) will probably be online in 2 1/2 hours.

I hope everyone had a fun game.

Attached is the chronicle draft for kananesgi. Please tell me what faction you would want. Everyone else should already have received theirs.

@everyone: Please check for chronicle drafts for errors and let me know if you want to make any purchases.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Next game would either be 08/12 (Sunday) 2 PM GMT or 08/14 (Tuesday) 3 PM GMT.

Options would be

The Commencement

Into the Unknown

Live Exploration Extreme!

Please let me know if anyone has any preferences.

Hi Stephan-unless I’m misssing something, I don’t think I received the chronicle.

You should have received it on Discord but I can also attach it here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ah ...discord. thanks!

I would not be able to play on a Tuesday, but Sunday at 2 GMT looks open. I've run each of those scenarios as a GM, but could play either of them.

As an aside - you ran a great Skitter shot game. I really liked the way each pc was able to showcase their abilities at different times in the game - a really well designed scenario.

Thread Information