DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

SFS Starfinder Skitter Shot PREGEN Sun August 5 @ 2 PM GMT

All Hands on Deck!

Don't worry, the skittermanders are here to help!

When a routine salvage operation deep in the Vast goes awry, the skittermanders Dakoyo, Gazigaz, Nako, and Quonx must [save the day].

Skitter Shot is an adventure for four skittermander characters who are eager to help those in need and explore a seemingly abandoned starship, written for the wildly popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game.

"To receive Starfinder Society credit for playing through Skitter Shot, players must use the pregenerated skittermanders found on pages 12–15 of the adventure [or here]. For a group of more than 4 players, distribute duplicates of these pregenerated characters for play. If a player has a boon allowing her to create a skittermander PC, she may also choose to play that character so long as the PC is 1st- or 2nd-level."

"All players who play the entire module receive the attached Chronicle sheet, which may be applied to any 1st-or 2nd-level PC as if that character had played the module."

"The adventure emphasizes teamwork and roleplaying as the scrappy underlings rise to the occasion and become true heroes!"

I'm pretty sure most players don't have a skittermander boon yet, so that probably means pregens for everyone. I'm not sure yet whether the adventure also works with more than 4 players but we'll see how much demand there is.

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which skittermander you'd like to play. If necessary, a 3 PM GMT starting time would also be possible.

If you apply, make sure you still send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

I'd like to join, but I'm not certain if I'll be available at that time slot. I think I will be available, but I might have to bail out before the end. Would you rather I not apply?

Ah, Teamspeak might be a problem, too. Discord works better for me. I try to let TS working.

I'm on. I'm pretty open as to which pregen to play. I'd rather not play any big talkers or decision-makers (which would be the envoy I suppose), because I already know the scenario. That leaves me with either mechanic, mystic, or soldier.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    I'd like to join, but I'm not certain if I'll be available at that time slot. I think I will be available, but I might have to bail out before the end. Would you rather I not apply?

Ah, Teamspeak might be a problem, too. Discord works better for me. I try to let TS working.
    Well, I would probably give players preference that would be able to confirm attendance but as long as there are not too many players, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not entirely sure if the AP rules on partial SFS credit are applicable in this case but I think as long as you participate most of the game, you should be fine on that end, too.

For the GM the advantage of TS is that it's much easier to get a second instance running for GM sounds.

Instructions can be found here.

@everyone: If you haven't already done so please confirm by today or early tomorrow (GMT) so I'll know whether to accept or recruit more players.

I'm confirmed, ill send my chronicle later tonight. I have no preference on a pregen so I will play whatever is left

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    For the GM the advantage of TS is that it's much easier to get a second instance running for GM sounds.

Instructions can be found here.
    Not a problem. I think I'll just play it safe and skip it. The issue for me with TS is that I'm running Linux, and while TS is supposed to work, I've had nothing but trouble with it crashing or freezing the computer.

Shoot me a pm if for some reason you are short a player come gametime and I might be able to fill in.

Ah, compatibility issues.

No problem, I'll let you know.

Edit: Currently three confirmed, one maybe and one reserve.
    Last edited by stephan_; August 3rd, 2018 at 12:15.

Ok, I'm going confirm myself. I should be good to go for the whole session time. Rest of the family is going out for something that I'm not attending.

Alright, four confirmed, one maybe. As long as half of the people don't bail, we should have a legal table.

If you could add the time in the calendar, it would help the time zone conversion challenged (like me).

Thread Information