STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 21 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    Quick question. Will it be available for play for my game this weekend? Asking as Roll20 will have a character sheet at some point today that I can make do with for this weekends session if I absolutely have to. Much rather not have to prep that if FG's first iteration will drop by Friday.
    We're hoping to get the initial alpha out by tomorrow, all being well... (Don't quote me on that, consider this a rumour based on a little fact...)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes! Thanks Trenloe!
    Don't flirt with death... You just might get laid.

Trenloe, I'd be happy to help with the ruleset if you need any. I'm not an expert with the XML/Lua system, but I'm happy to help format the spells/powers in XML. Let me know.
    -------------------------
    CST (GMT -6)

Great work so far Trenloe, I would also be interested in helping out where it is available. I know a bit about xml data structure, and I would be more than happy to help with some of the work on your shoulders. Lua creation is still a bit foreign to me however.

Cheers and good luck,
    Jontorregano

will we see the ruleset today?
    Last edited by vyruxx; August 8th, 2018 at 21:30.

Oh, no! I think something's escaped! We'll have to send Harsk out into the wild to track it down...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

WOOTERS!!!! Checking it out now.

Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Please run an Update to pick up PFRPG2 and the two included modules. I don't think I've slept more than a few hours in the last several days working on this and I think Trenloe has been in that state for the last few weeks. I hope you guys and gals all enjoy it. Please remember that this is just a first step. We don't normally open up Early Access, so it's something new for us.

Thread Information