DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last
    That is awesome that you are providing this for free. When I started getting back into gaming and found out PF2 was a thing, that has been my goal. The past 3-4 months have been hard waiting on the playtest. Then I find out that FG, which I recently purchased, is in full support mode and supplying the playtest for free!?! It has been a nice day indeed.

Thank you!
    Signature:A past thread ended with me being vilified. I didn't explain well (I thought it obvious) and others kept rebuking my idea and it ended bad. Thus I will add explanations/screen shots/etc in all future posts to avoid confusion. /The seperation of "Saves in CnC" wherein I didn't clarify why well and no one recognized the need which frustrated. I realized my mistake to spell it out abc, but was attacked partly (imo) because a pwrdude got offended and (I admit) partly my presentation.

Are you planning on doing the playtest module as well? That would be pretty awesome all around, either as a purchased product or free.

Quote Originally Posted by jfleischer View Post
    Are you planning on doing the playtest module as well? That would be pretty awesome all around, either as a purchased product or free.
    Yes. Details in the link provided in post #1.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/Pathfinder2/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by jfleischer View Post
    How about the playtest Pathfinder Society scenarios? Or, more generally, are there plans to also start releasing PFS scenarios after 2E officially launches? APs are fine, but I'm also looking for shorter things as well :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pastiche View Post
    How about the playtest Pathfinder Society scenarios? Or, more generally, are there plans to also start releasing PFS scenarios after 2E officially launches? APs are fine, but I'm also looking for shorter things as well :-)
    We are always looking for more devs. If you are interested in building any or if you know anyone interested in building them, please send them our way to [email protected]. Pricing for those might be a little challenging since there is not a print price and only a PDF price. Our license relies upon there being a difference in price there so we can grant the PDF for free upon purchase here.

Interested to see what all they've changed. I'm grabbing the materials from Paizo to take a look on my lunch hour.

Guys, MW requested we keep this thread on playest feedback and we use another thread for anything else.

It's fine to post questions on the release here. I was thinking a separate thread for discussions about the playtest rules in general (i.e. not specific to FG). I'm sure sure Trenloe will post another thread when he is ready for early releases of the ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

So I am confused the playtest ruleset is not ready for Fantasy Grounds or is there somewhere we can download them? The reason I ask is that there was a comment above that said it looks nice so I am not sure if this is towards the PF2e rules or the look of the Fantasy Grounds ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    So I am confused the playtest ruleset is not ready for Fantasy Grounds or is there somewhere we can download them?
    It isn't available yet. It will be pushed via the FG update system when it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    The reason I ask is that there was a comment above that said it looks nice so I am not sure if this is towards the PF2e rules or the look of the Fantasy Grounds ruleset.
    That comment was regarding the screentshots in the PDF attached in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information