DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 21 First ... 91718192021 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    Hey Trenloe. They just released new resonance rules for a seperate test, how do you think you might do that? It's up on here: https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...e-Test#discuss

Also Laerun at FGC wants me to get to know you and such. Since I have kinda been put in charge of PF2e at FGC. Lol
    If I could suggest I think that this update shouldn't be included in 2ed FG. Since it's for only one adventure and we should use the other rules for the rest of the adventure

Maybe include it as a house rule option in settings.

Hey Trenloe. They just released new resonance rules for a seperate test, how do you think you might do that?
    I don't intend to do anything for it at this point. Officially it's a bunch of changes to be tested in a single PFS scenario. All of which can be handled manually.

Maybe include it as a house rule option in settings.
    This would increase the ruleset development workload threefold for something that might only be around for a few weeks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Really good work with the conditional save modifiers reacting to traits.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Was making a mod for traps and hazards and it will not export..

Am i missing something?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Was making a mod for traps and hazards and it will not export..

Am i missing something?
    Remove the / from the file name.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

DOH! Thanks, these are the stupid things that happen when you are tired.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    ...these are the stupid things that happen when you are tired.
    They sure do. Just needs another set of eyes...

I agree on not adding the resonance changes. There really isnt anything saying they are even going to be added and it is highly likely they will change again. Seems smart to concentrate on the more concrete things even though those may be likely to change as well but no where near as much as the "playtest" in a playtest that resonance offers. I hope they figure this resonance thing out because it really needs some work.

Hey Trenloe. Mark Seifter answered a question about how weakness and resistances should work.

Just posting here to see if it could help you!

Mark Seifter, please explain it to me like I am 5 years old. How do resistance and weakness work against a weapon which deals multiple types of damage (like a weapon with cold iron, fire, good, and another good damage point from the paladin)?

Mark Seifter
    Let's say you attacked for 20 slashing damage on the dice plus your Strength (with a cold iron weapon, but the damage type is slashing), with a conditional bonus from your bard giving you 1 more damage, 21 slashing damage. You also have 3 fire damage from flaming, and 4 good damage from holy with an extra good damage from the paladin, so 5 good damage.

You are fighting a demon with weakness 10 cold iron, fire, and good.

You deal 31 slashing damage (21 + 10 weakness), 13 fire damage (3 + 10 weakness), and 15 good damage (5 + 10 weakness).

The reverse would be true if the creature had resistance to all damage. Incidentally, this makes the cleric domain power that creates an aura with a small amount of resist all for you and all your allies extremely good against attacks with multiple damage types. You can see Erik Keith's goblin paladin use it to great advantage in the youtube video where I ran a group through The Mirrored Moon, and several enemies dealt multiple types of damage.

Thread Information