STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 21 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Hey Trenloe, are you on discord? Need to talk about how i'll be able to get my setting to work on PF2 when it officially releases.

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    Hey Trenloe, are you on discord? Need to talk about how i'll be able to get my setting to work on PF2 when it officially releases.
    Nope. Not generally. And, there is nothing at all I can comment on or guarantee for a ruleset that is 11 months out, when we don't even know what the system is going to be in its final form. Ask again July next year.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well it involves the spells and how they're categorized and what classes have access to what spells. My setting handles spellcasting very differently in this regard. Like for examlle in my setting the normal schools of magic do not exist, they're all categorized differently.

Well it involves the spells and how they're categorized and what classes have access to what spells. My setting handles spellcasting very differently in this regard. Like for examlle in my setting the normal schools of magic do not exist, they're all categorized differently.
    To be perfectly honest discussions like this don't interest me. If you want to discuss stuff like this I'd recommend taking it to the Paizo forums. All I'm interested in at present is the current Pathfinder Playtest and implementing that in FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

But it's about how i'll be able to implement my setting in FG on this ruleset. Lol

But it's about how i'll be able to implement my setting in FG on this ruleset. Lol
    Then i suggest you fully digest my comment in post #112.

Fine then i'll wait lol. I'm just afraid i'd have to do an extension or something which i can't do. Coding is NOT my forte.

Just wanna say Trenloe that played a lot of games with this last one update and it's working amazing! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Just wanna say Trenloe that played a lot of games with this last one update and it's working amazing! Congratulations!
    Great to hear! Thanks so much for letting me know. Standby for the next update...

Any spoilers as to what we can look forward to seeing in this "next update".

Thread Information