FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021

Trenloe, when you open an individual encounter, there is a box for CR (challenge rating). Is it your intent at some point to display the challenge level in that box (severe, extreme, etc) or what do you have in mind for that?

Lately I was helping my player to create a character and found these issues:
    - Animal Companion -- there's no feat for the Druid available at 1st level. I am using Ranger's but it is slightly different in description AFAIR.
    - Hit Points are not re-calculated on level up. To recalculate we have to add some random to misc (it is calculated then) and then remove it again.

Quote Originally Posted by ivell View Post
    - Animal Companion -- there's no feat for the Druid available at 1st level. I am using Ranger's but it is slightly different in description AFAIR.
    Thanks for that. There are a few feats that have the same name and the FG module creator we use only keeps the last one - I think I have most of them, but not all. Thanks for reporting this.

- Hit Points are not re-calculated on level up. To recalculate we have to add some random to misc (it is calculated then) and then remove it again.
    Level up by drag/dropping the class again - don't just manually increase the level field.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 2nd, 2018 at 14:34.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bump post 201 in case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Trenloe, when you open an individual encounter, there is a box for CR (challenge rating). Is it your intent at some point to display the challenge level in that box (severe, extreme, etc) or what do you have in mind for that?
    I do plan, at some point, to rewrite the challenge/experience system as per Pathfnder 2.0 - based off PCs in the Party Sheet (with a flag to indicate those that apply to the experience calculation).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Level up by drag/dropping the class again - don't just manually increase the level field.
    I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

Thanks for the hint!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Bump post 201 in case you missed it.
    Mr. Impatient!

Guilty as charged. Sorry, my friend.

Fixed in the update release today. In fact, it's the only update today - I've been distracted by other "stuff" the last couple of weeks. Thanks again for reporting.

Thread Information