STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    A lot of mine (that I had set up on the CT and an encounter group from last session) were set to NOT identified, including NPCs, and I could find no option to change this status.. on some of them... no ID button. At work so will look again later.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    A lot of mine (that I had set up on the CT and an encounter group from last session) were set to NOT identified, including NPCs, and I could find no option to change this status.. on some of them... no ID button. At work so will look again later.
    Combat Tracker should be manually cleaned up between v4.6 and v4.7 update because there was no migration to reflect identification changes. This is easy one time one task: remove all combatants and put them back again.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Update

SavageWorlds
    [Improvement] Drop Parcel to PC inventory support added
    [Improvement] Hold ALT down and drop Parcel to PC portrait to give its content to character
    [Improvement] Hold ALT down and drop any string to PC portrait to give it as item
    [Improvement] Default currency ($) defined
    [Improvement] Effect help url link updated

Hellfrost
    [Improvement] Default currencies (gs, ss) defined
    [Improvement] Languages defined
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Update

SavageWorlds
    [Bug] CT clear cards option does not reset turn order. Fixed
    [Bug] Attack/power rolls should invoke targeted attack only if it is capable of damaging. Fixed

Something I've seen since 4.7, when a PC gets a raise on an attack/etc. the +Damage die isn't added or enabled near the modifier box and has to be enabled manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    Something I've seen since 4.7, when a PC gets a raise on an attack/etc. the +Damage die isn't added or enabled near the modifier box and has to be enabled manually.
    I've never seen it automatically enabled, even before 4.7.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    If you are using targeting, that button is deprecated for you, don't use it. The ruleset is taking care of it.

It used to get highlighted on raise attack but iy become unnecessary in v4.5 and that was removed.

It is? I'll have to run some tests, because it sure didn't look like it was rolling an extra die when hits occurred with a raise.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    It is? I'll have to run some tests, because it sure didn't look like it was rolling an extra die when hits occurred with a raise.
    This demonstrates the feature in action. +Damage button is not highlighted but last roll gets damage bonus because attack was Raise:

I think I found the issue, the GM wasn't clearing the attack/damage from the tracker, so the bonus die was not rolling...now to find an extension to shock the GM

Thread Information