DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 19 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerulean Shaman View Post
    Thanks, I'm using MoreCore right now to get things started for my group, but official support would be delightful.
    You wouldn't happen to have any mods put together you would be interested in sharing would you? Or even a character sheet? I have been trying to work on one but to little avail as I am quite new to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyndad123 View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have any mods put together you would be interested in sharing would you? Or even a character sheet? I have been trying to work on one but to little avail as I am quite new to FG.
    Morning, Flyndad123!

.......I can send you an alpha build to auto-calculate calculate success levels regarding characteristics, skills, and weapons. Bear in mind, that this is still an incomplete version that does not have a fully fleshed out combat, talent, or magic system. I would primarily use this version as a skill/characteristic roll calculator. I hope this still helps and apologies for the wait!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 29th, 2018 at 17:42.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYUTHANKYOUTHA NKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU !!! Just picture a few hundred thousand "We're not Worthy" memes.

I could use that too! I've been obsessing over a campaign I wrote for my best friend and he's been getting anxious . TBH all I need is a skill roller I can do the rest of the math XD. Will keep me on my toes, the automatisation in 5e had me woefully unprepared to run a real world game for my friends. I got lazy . And do not apologise for anything you saint you.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOaddicted View Post
    I could use that too! I've been obsessing over a campaign I wrote for my best friend and he's been getting anxious . TBH all I need is a skill roller I can do the rest of the math XD. Will keep me on my toes, the automatisation in 5e had me woefully unprepared to run a real world game for my friends. I got lazy . And do not apologise for anything you saint you.
    Morning, MMOaddicted!

.......Ask and you shall recieve! Click here to download the alpha version.

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; January 25th, 2019 at 16:51.

Praised be our first 4e saint :P. This is going to be a great surprise for tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by MMOaddicted View Post
    Praised be our first 4e saint :P. This is going to be a great surprise for tonight!
    That sounds like Heresy to me

Quote Originally Posted by CatoThe1stElder View Post
    Morning, MMOaddicted!

.......Ask and you shall recieve! Click here to download the alpha version.

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Thank you very much!! Trying it in 3, 2, 1...

Just a general fantasy ground question but related. If I download the Alpha of this lovely work (thank you very much btw!!) and enter data, when you release the beta and final, will I have to re enter the data again or is it just the module I will overwrite?

Many thanks, keep up the good work

Thread Information