DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Fair enough, I understand that Thanks for your work and the update
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Hey there Cato, how is it coming along? (Translation just finish this darn thing so I can throw some money at you in gratitude as I cannot help because my very touch makes computers explode (true story)) all jokes aside, the preview images look badass, it's snazzy as nine hells.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOaddicted View Post
    Hey there Cato, how is it coming along? (Translation just finish this darn thing so I can throw some money at you in gratitude as I cannot help because my very touch makes computers explode (true story)) all jokes aside, the preview images look badass, it's snazzy as nine hells.

Evening, MMOaddicted!

.......In short, development is going along well. I am wrapping up implementing the combat system and retexturing some more windows. Not gonna lie, development has been quite hectic in trying to balance my social life, school, working out, and this, but things are (happily) winding down! In the end, be assured that progress is steady and consistent. There was simply a lot to get done first. I hope this clarifies and take care!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 29th, 2018 at 10:59.

Sure does, no rush and never neglect yourself. And ugh working out, I should probably start that up again, had a rather bad brush with a hospital and the steroids I was on ****ed me up, does running with a pupper count as excercise? I sure hope it does. Anyways, I am off to the daily grind myself. If you ever need anything an amateur can provide (like play testing, trust me I can break apart any ruleset, which might be a good thing for finding bugs ) hit me up, I really should start giving back to the community more, FG helped me reignite my passion for RP after years of just burning the candle on both ends and wasting away working. Anyways as your formal style makes me feel insecure .
    Regards,
    MMOaddicted aka Michael who really needs to start using a new handle because this one dates back to vanilla WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by CatoThe1stElder View Post
    Evening, MMOaddicted!

.......In short, development is going along well. I am wrapping up implementing the combat system and retexturing some more windows. Not gonna lie, development has been quite hectic in trying to balance my social life, school, working out, and this, but things are (happily) winding down! In the end, be assured that progress is steady and consistent. There was simply a lot to get done first. I hope this clarifies and take care!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    We have faith in you. What has been shown so far makes it worth the wait, so do what you need to feel happy and healthy about it. We can wait.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Wait? What do you mean wait? My next session is this Friday!

j/k

Holy crap this is awesome. Can't wait for the finished product. Will certainly be supporting this.
    ::: Shane
    ::: It's better to have loved and lost than to never have had a good pair of speakers.

It looks really cool! Thank you very much. I am really looking forward to its release.

Looki g forward to this. Already trying to come up with some adventures to run!

I'm starting a 2nd edition campaign just to warming up for this :P
    Thank you
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information