STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Decal!!! That's the word i forgot yesterday...sorry for the confusion, we were talking about the same thing but i forgot the word sorry...
    Thank you so much for your amazing work
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

This looks glorious. I had started on a ruleset for my group's perusal but this looks so much better. I shall eagerly await both this and my preordered collectors edition WH4.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten View Post
    This looks glorious. I had started on a ruleset for my group's perusal but this looks so much better. I shall eagerly await both this and my preordered collectors edition WH4.

- Obe
    Evening Oberoten!

.......Thanks for the warm praise! I will make sure to deliver.

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 3rd, 2018 at 23:22.

This looks excellent.... Is there anything you can outsource to mere mortals such as I to assist?

Really looking forward to using wityh my group

Since I made such hay about any news on this ruleset several pages prior, I would like to publicly thank CatoThe1stElder for the update with my sincerest and humble gratitude.

The work is stunningly gorgeous and I think we all don't mind waiting for such wonderful work.

I think I just drooled a little bursting with excitement.

I am all in for compensating when/if you announce.

Thanks again.

Welcome Codex to the forums and FG Community, also to Flyndad if nobody has done so yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyndad123 View Post
    Since I made such hay about any news on this ruleset several pages prior, I would like to publicly thank CatoThe1stElder for the update with my sincerest and humble gratitude.

The work is stunningly gorgeous and I think we all don't mind waiting for such wonderful work.

I think I just drooled a little bursting with excitement.

I am all in for compensating when/if you announce.

Thanks again.
    Evening Flyndad123!

.......No worries about the early events. You were definitely rightfully concerned about my lack of updates. Anyhow, take care and I look forward to showing you more!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 3rd, 2018 at 23:58.

Quote Originally Posted by thecodex101 View Post
    This looks excellent.... Is there anything you can outsource to mere mortals such as I to assist?

Really looking forward to using wityh my group
    Evening thecodex101!

.......While I definitely plan on publishing my ruleset’s repository (a.k.a project code) on GitHub, I am going to have to wait till it is fully commented and outlined. Last thing I want to do is present a mess of code to the community and cause even more confusion. In the meantime though, feel free to checkout my Google Sheet of all the default WFRP 4th Ed. monster stats and some of my own creations. Please bear in mind that the homebrew content is a work in progress. As always, take care and have a wonderful day!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 13th, 2018 at 19:38.

I am fine with this ruleset having little or no automation. I think that there will be a lot of houserules and table variation with 4e and everyone will run it a bit differently.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I am fine with this ruleset having little or no automation. I think that there will be a lot of houserules and table variation with 4e and everyone will run it a bit differently.
    Afternoon, Skellan!

.......While I understand your comment, I still want to pursue this ruleset with having as much automation as possible. I have played with some other rulesets that have little to no automation. In the end, as time flew by, these rulesets just became tedious.

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 15th, 2018 at 05:14.

Thread Information