FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last
    So as an FYI, it looks like the support effort has gone to Foundry VTT, which has a functional WHFRP system deployed and actively under development. I've been trying the platform as I was looking for a home to play WHFRP 4e. That said, the entire Foundry VTT is very beta, and more like Roll20 than FG.

It's to the point that my patience expired fairly quickly and I'm actually running a heavily homebrewed 5e-based system in the Old World setting on FG for my players. At this point, there are a number of extensions that I need to write to capture some of the mechanics, but that's what I resorted to. I'd try FGU, but some of the extensions that work in FG2 don't port, and I haven't found development documentation to clean them up and make them functional yet.

Well, I did reach out to Paul, so we'll see what he says. In the meantime, I am at least playing around with deving a dice roller that makes me happy.

Shadoghast, that sounds interesting can you share that stuff?

WyrdGM, maybe you and Paul can work something out. I am sure there are more people interested in this rule set. I’d definitely be interested in anything you happen to come up with.

Paul no longer had the alpha files, but he did give me a base of things to work off of, as well as a direction. I work about 80 hours a week, so this may be a bit slow on my side, but I am taking things apart, learning how they work, and will go from there. If I do anything worth interest, I'll create a new project thread.

I looked to see if I still had a copy of the alpha ruleset when I was testing it out but I don't. Maybe someone on the forum still has a copy? I don't know if there is a way to get a hold of CatoThe1stElder? He was the one that was working on the ruleset originally.

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown View Post
    I looked to see if I still had a copy of the alpha ruleset when I was testing it out but I don't. Maybe someone on the forum still has a copy? I don't know if there is a way to get a hold of CatoThe1stElder? He was the one that was working on the ruleset originally.
    I do have a copy of the ruleset. I am not sure if I can share it here. Contact me via private message.

Great! Maybe that will help Paul, WyrdGM or whomever wants to take over the project.

I might be able to assist you. I will try to send you what I have.

Hey guys. Any plans to push this project forward? We start tomorrow with WFRP4 after a very long break and we chose roll20 as virtually nothing else supports WFRP. It would be awesome if we can use FG!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonWolf666 View Post
    Hey guys. Any plans to push this project forward? We start tomorrow with WFRP4 after a very long break and we chose roll20 as virtually nothing else supports WFRP. It would be awesome if we can use FG!
    I’ve just given up on WFPR. There’s no good support for it on any of the VTTs and I’m not really a fan of Morecore.... shame though because it’s a great game.

Thread Information