DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Cato is doing graphics and coding. It is an enormous amount of work. It took me 6 months of work, almost 2-3 hours a night at least 5-6 nights a week to finish 40k Multiset with graphics and coding. With the progress Cato has showed me so far, he has done a lot. The issue is he doesn't visit these forums that much. He is on Discord though. His info is in the first post.

This is the most exciting FG thing ever....
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Have you decided on which ruleset you will base it?
    Evening Valyar!

.......I have been building this ruleset based on CoreRPG. As such, any extension that works with CoreRPG should work with my ruleset. For instance, so far I have tested successfully that my ruleset works with dulux-oz's extensions.

Regards,
    Edmund L.

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; September 22nd, 2018 at 07:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Can't wait to take a look at this one :P
    Please use the symbol from the rulebook in the GM portrait, the one with the skull and the cross
    Thanks
    Hey Blue Haven!

.......Will do! Just to clarify, is this skull and cross you are referring? If so, I already made my own version based off this for the GM icon!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; February 1st, 2019 at 07:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I know it might be too early, but I am hungry for something new - do you have mockups to show, pre-pre-pre-alpha?
    Hey Valyar!

.......I added a gallery link in the original post showing off progress pictures. Feel free to check it out!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 18th, 2018 at 06:56.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalOne View Post
    Those screenshots look amazing. This is the kind of finesse that won me over from Roll20.

Since this is not an official Smiteworks project, I gather this is a volunteer effort?

If so, have you thought about a patreon for this project? I would love to support the effort in a way I could!
    Hey Eternal!

.......To answer your question, this is a solo volunteer effort to create a community (free) ruleset for WFRP 4th edition. I just updated my original post to describe more regarding this project. Also added a part concerning monetary donations.

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; October 31st, 2018 at 21:58.

Very nice work! Im impress!

This looks awesome! You should seriously approach Smiteworks when this is ready. Maybe they can show it to the publishers and get an official license. I believe they mentioned something about an official 40k ruleset. I know my group would be interested in using this and would support an official one as well.

Keep up the good work!

Thatīs the skull i like
    Iīm amazed with all those pictures will you make various backgrounds pics so we can change like the the FG logo? That would be cool
    Canīt wait to test it out friend
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Thatīs the skull i like
    Iīm amazed with all those pictures will you make various backgrounds pics so we can change like the the FG logo? That would be cool
    Canīt wait to test it out friend
    Big Hugs
    Afternoon mate!

.......To clarify, the main background you are seeing is simply a decal. As such, I have provided the option in game to change the decal to various backdrops that I have already premade. Bear in mind, I also plan on doing complete theme overhauls for this ruleset. Lastly, I am more than happy to provide the Photoshop file (.PSD) so the community can make their own creations. Hope this answers your question!

Regards,
    CatoTheFirstElder

P.S. Here is the decal cycle option I was talking about.
    Last edited by CatoThe1stElder; January 25th, 2019 at 16:52.

Thread Information