FG Spreadshirt Swag

Error message in the BoL ruleset and other questions...

Hello all, I'm still learning FG and this ruleset, so please forgive my ignorance...

Problem 1- When working in a character sheet, whenever I enter an arcane career or change the rank of an arcane career, I get the following message:

Script Error: [string "arcanepowermax"]:1: attempt to index field 'castingcareerlabel' (a nil value)

Problem 2- I believe that I should be able to recover arcane points on a character sheet by either C+scrolling on the field or changing the number of arcane points spent in the "AP Expended" field. Neither of those methods seem to work. I can't figure out how to recover arcane points.

I have deleted Bol.pak from my FG folder, then re-downloaded it from my purchases, in case there was a problem with the file. That didn't fix either problem. I'm running FG Classic with no extensions or modules.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Hi etherio

I cant replicate either issue on FGC. Are you using FGC or FGU?
    I have to admit - Ive had little to do with the ruleset since we published it.
    If you havent already - this video gives you a bit of an overview how everything works.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evKsEpgrg6w

I've watched the tutorial, and I think I'm understanding it correctly. I'm pretty sure I've even successfully done it before in the ruleset. I'm running classic.

It's working now. No idea what went wrong before.

Thread Information