5E Character Create Playlist

D&D 5E Vampire Augment

Howdy everyone,

I've recently come up with rules for vampires within our world and would love to implement them within our table. Here's the thing, it's not a class but an augment to a character. Something that I could apply when (or if) the time ever came. This would be a simple list of benefits and drawbacks.

My question is, is there a simple way to do this within Fantasy Grounds? I've tried feats but it only seems to recognize the first stat increase and then stops. I've also tried backgrounds but this failed to work as well. Though, I may just be doing it all wrong. There's a couple of stat buffs and then things like sunlight hypersensitivity (standard stuff).

Any help would be super appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Yes there is a simple way to do this in FG. No their probably is not a simple way to automate this in FG.

All you have to do is type in the ability in the appropriate part of the character sheet. But, that won't automate anything. Just like at the table if you wrote in something on your paper character sheet.

Now, if you want to automate the results of that ability/feat/etc. You will have to look at Effects. See the wiki.

We can't give you effects examples if you don't give us the text of the augmentation.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I will look up effects in the wiki.

Thanks.

Thread Information