5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Sync Client View

Is there a shortcut command that I can turn into a hot key that will enact the client view sync?

sukEEt!

Not that I am aware of.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

ok, thanks … that might be a cool image button to add next to the drawing tools

Is there a way to add the command to sync client view to a hotkey on the bottom of FG ?

Quote Originally Posted by Snippels View Post
    Is there a way to add the command to sync client view to a hotkey on the bottom of FG ?
    Nope. Because the way hotkeys work FG wouldn't know which image you want to sync, or you'd need one hotkey for each image you wanted to sync.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nope. Because the way hotkeys work FG wouldn't know which image you want to sync, or you'd need one hotkey for each image you wanted to sync.
    This would be ok as I don't need it too often. Could you give me a hint on how to implement it? (No full tutorial needed, just the basic command to sync.)

Quote Originally Posted by Snippels View Post
    This would be ok as I don't need it too often. Could you give me a hint on how to implement it? (No full tutorial needed, just the basic command to sync.)
    You miss my intent - there is no such functionality, because of the underlying issues I mentioned.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information