DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #1-00: Claim to Salvation PREGEN ONLY Tues July 31 @ 3 PM GMT

A Starfinder Society Special designed for 4th-level pregenerated characters.

Following the disastrous Scoured Stars Incident, the Starfinder Society fights to remain relevant as the rest of the galaxy moves on. With surviving agents stretched to their limits, the First Seeker launches a desperate bid to search the false moon of Salvation's End. Will the mission reveal a discovery that can stabilize the Society long enough for a new generation of Starfinders to come to the fore? Players use 4th-level versions of the Starfinder iconic characters in this debut special event of the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Starship

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating what pregen you would like to play.

Please note that in this specific scenario, you can ONLY play pregens.

This scenario does not allow any boons.

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

If you apply, make sure you still send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

Note: During August and maybe September I'll probably run the chronologically next scenarios (#1-01 The Commencement, Into the Unknown, ...) next, maybe with Skitter Shot sprinkled in. Unless the record-keeping of Society Play proves to be too much of a hassle or too few players sign up...
    Last edited by stephan_; July 23rd, 2018 at 18:09.

I'm definitely interested. Depending on when I get to leave work that day, I might be a few minutes late, though.
    (btw, in your calendar entry, it looks like you have the wrong time listed in the schedule to the right.)

Regarding pregens, I'm pretty much open to play any of them.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Sure, I'd be glad to have you on board. If necessary, we can schedule the game a little bit later.

@timezone: Thanks, interesting. I was pretty sury that 5 PM CEST would be 3 PM GMT but apparently it might use UTC instead? Regardless, game time should be 3 PM GMT/5 PM CEST.

Be aware that it's my first Society game as a GM, so if you have any tactics that might be unconventional or that depend on certain interpretations on the rules, I'd prefer to know them in advance so I can prepare accordingly (e.g. the rules regarding smoke, some rules unfortunately seem to be spread over half the rulebook...).
    Last edited by stephan_; July 23rd, 2018 at 18:34.

I think strange tactics won't be that much of a problem with pregens.
    I have some experience as a GM, so if any questions regarding strange rules come up during the game, feel free to ask
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Ah well, i expect the unexpected.

Appreciated. Unfortunately in an effort to make the SF rules somewhat compact, a lot of important stuff can only be found in specific chapters, without any cross-references.

Currently three players confirmed (at least as confirmed as online play can be), one additional maybe.

One of the players expressed a preference for a mechanic or technomancer, no other pregen preferences known so far.

I would love to get in this game if there are still spots.

Quote Originally Posted by pfrandsen View Post
    looks like there are still only three players, so I suppose you can join us. Just click on the "Game Calendar" link in the first post and apply. The GM should soon confirm then.

As for the pregens, I'll go ahead and narrow down my choices: I'll go for either Operative, Solarian, or Mystic. If nobody else wants the operative, I'll make that my priority 1 choice. Trick attacks are nice, and Iseph is the best pilot among the pregens.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pfrandsen View Post
    Of course you're welcome to join. What would be your pregen preference?

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    looks like there are still only three players, so I suppose you can join us. Just click on the "Game Calendar" link in the first post and apply. The GM should soon confirm then.

As for the pregens, I'll go ahead and narrow down my choices: I'll go for either Operative, Solarian, or Mystic. If nobody else wants the operative, I'll make that my priority 1 choice. Trick attacks are nice, and Iseph is the best pilot among the pregens.
    Correct. Currently it seems like we will have four players (and one additional "maybe" player). Pregen preference noted. As far as I'm aware no one has "claimed" the operative yet.

Technical details (like FG alias) can be found in the game calendar under GM Announcements.

Thanks to Talen for the pregen character files.

If you haven't done so already be sure to think about which pregen you'll choose.

Unless several players bail, we should have a legal table.

Thread Information