FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Here's the last chronicle of my character I'll apply credit to:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Hello pfrandsen - are you joining us now? It should be in the game calendar.

I hope everyone had fun.

Chronicle sheet for Plukh DRAFT (as I don't seem to have any other means to contact you). Should you want to make any purchases or spot any errors make sure to inform me. If everything looks good, please give me the OK to initial and to sign it. I assumed you want to apply the reputaton to the Dataphiles.

I think you forgot to actually include a file there. And yes, reputation will be for Dataphiles.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Ah well, I was sure I'd forget something...

Options for next time would be

The Commencement

Into the Unknown

Live Exploration Extreme!

Skittershot

Time would be Tuesday 3 PM GMT again. Alternatively, due to Gen Con disrupting regular schedules I could also offer Sunday 2 or 3 PM GMT instead for a change.

I won't be available next Tuesday, but Sunday would work. (Depending on whether I already played the offered scenario. Of those you listed, I already played "Live Exploration Extreme!" and I will run "Skitter Shot" this Saturday, so there'd be some plot knowledge. If people want to play "Live Exploration Extreme!", though, I could consider using a GM-Nova replay.)
    - Abraham Lincoln

I'm pretty sure I can do Sunday and would be interest ed in skitter shot if the stars align.

I should be OK for Tuesday, but less so for Sunday. If you guys find a better time for the rest of the players, go ahead. I have already done 1-01 to 1-04 inclusively in any case. While I would be open to revisiting these classics, I am also OK for you guys to continue without me, and join you as my schedule permits.

Alright, so it will either be Skitter Shot on Sunday or one of the others (probably The Commencement) on Tuesday. Either will be fine by me.

Given how few APs and scenarios there still are, it's not terribly surprising that some already have GMed it. As long as they don't spoil it for the other ("I know the solution!"), it wouldn't have any objections.

I'll ask the player not on the forum and if necessary make a new thread to look for other players.

Also crossposted here:

Next game would either be 08/12 (Sunday) 2 PM GMT or 08/14 (Tuesday) 3 PM GMT.

Options would be

The Commencement

Into the Unknown

Live Exploration Extreme!

Please let me know if anyone has any preferences.

Thread Information