DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Read only Maps

Read only Maps

Hi Guys and Girls

I am using one of the DMG maps (Map-9) for a campaign I am running. Whenever i shut down Fantasy Grounds, the map reverts to its original form. It isn't saving any of the information like where the PC tokens were or what part of the fog of war has been uncovered.

When playing a module (Horde of the dragon queen for example), it always returns the tokens and fog of war to the map when I load the campaign.

Is there some way I can save the settings of the map?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rich

Don't use the maps that are in the DMG itself but use the ones in the separate DMG map pack which are unlocked just for this specific reason.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacchaeus,

Thank you for your reply. I am going to MAPS then selecting the group Maps - DD Dungeon Masters Guide then selecting Map-9. How do i find the DMG map pack please?

Thanks again

Rich

It is a separate module called DD Dungeon Master Guide - Maps. You need to activate it first.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I was having the same issue! Zacchaeus, you're a life saver!

why are they so closely named? Maybe call one of em "read only"

Maps - D&D Dungeon Master's Guide
    DD Dungeon Masters Guide - Maps

Thread Information