STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Fragged Empire on MoreCore

Hey Ive been working with spite on a Fragged Empire extension for MoreCore.
    This was part of this offer: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Systems-Offer

This is a much more advanced extension of MoreCore than I was originally planning but its a complex system.
    This is the current version of the Extension and it will evolve over time.

spite is going to post some characters, some rolls and some additional content as the author/publisher has given permission to use the whole Quick Start which is awesome.

Note: this wont work until MoreCore 1.45 is released - ping me if you need a beta copy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey, so as promised here is a Library Module with enough to get started. You'll find in the module:
    A Crit Table that works with the rolls that are included.
    A Collection of MoreCore Rolls for personal combat including the base Strong Hit options.
    An example NPC for each of the three types in the game (Group, Skilled, Nemesis) that can be used as a template or starting point for designing your own using the game rules.

Also I have attached a number of characters made using the system. These are from my playtest group, and from the Quickstart Adv (only one of them currently, but will add all as I finish them). These once again can be used as starting points to get an idea of how we're utilising MoreCore to play Fragged.
    Hope they help!

Thanks to damned for amazing work putting all this together. The hard yards were definitely run by him.

Also here are some pictures of the sheet in use
    MoreCore Sheet
    Equipment
    VTT Theme + new Rolltype ("/frag")

I should also note, this content references the Core Rulebook in places (pg numbers are given) and requires at minimum the Quick Start, but often the Core Rulebook to utilise effectively. Please check out Fragged Empire if you're interested in learning more. They also have a Discord Community that's friendly and active and have helped me greatly while learning this new system.
    Last edited by spite; July 22nd, 2018 at 05:41.

Oops they didn't all fit. That's ok, this post can be just for Quick Start Data. Here is the first character.
    Last edited by spite; July 22nd, 2018 at 05:41.

If I may suggest something on the theme part - if possible to avoid the white as predominant color for windows background and wallpapers, it strains the eyes too much during long plays.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The theme has been changed by damned. The windows remain white but the background is now a different picture and does a lot to help. Check it out!

This extension appears to have broken with the latest update to MoreCore. The errors are on the character sheet MoreCore tab.

The error string is too long to quote here.

I fixed it by going to \campaign\record_char_more_fe.xml and using the search function to find every reference to "spell" and deleting the block containing it.

It is a pretty easy fix but wanted to inform so a corrected file can be posted here for others.
    Last edited by garrion_sw; January 3rd, 2019 at 16:29.

Hi,
    Always broken? Any ETA for a fix?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Are you sure you are using the current versions? My instance is working properly.

Here is the fixed file so you won't get those errors. Perhaps Damned forgot I had fixed this and sent him the updated copy?

Thread Information