Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Symbol codes

Symbol codes

I notice when I am coding xml I get unintended results typically associated with punctuation. Example; I type in & to produce the & symbol. Can you give me a link of all of the English punctuation and their associated text codes to be used with xml? If it matters I specifically code for the Dungeons and Dragons 5E ruleset.

Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Awesome thanks!

Blog Entries
    XML only has five (5) named entities. Which seems easy enough to remember, right? Only five? Yet people (including myself) have so much trouble remembering them. I've given up, and just use the numeric codes now. 38 for the ampersand, for example.
    Last edited by Talyn; July 20th, 2018 at 23:22.

Please can you keep all of these many related questions in a single thread. They are all basically related to the same topic. We're trying to avoid other recent topics in the same sub-forum from being shuffled out of page 1 based off lots and lots of threads with a very similar topic. Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information