FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jegs1013 View Post
    Thanks for all of the help everyone! It turns out that my network was set to public on my pc. Once I set it to private and tested canyouseeme.org while running FG, it was a success!! Thanks Trenloe!
    Hey Jegs,

How did you do that?
    Im having the same issue running the Asus RT-AC5300 .. I have been following this thread, figured it would be virtually the same.. No luck for me either..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlewear View Post
    Hey Jegs,

How did you do that?
    Im having the same issue running the Asus RT-AC5300 .. I have been following this thread, figured it would be virtually the same.. No luck for me either..
    So what have you tried? Your network is set to private? Your software firewalls and anti-virus have exclusions for FG? Your router IP{ and the IP FG sees as your external IP are the same?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlewear View Post
    Hey Jegs,

How did you do that?
    Do a google search on "change windows network to private"

You can also try this mod - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-An-FG-module
    It wont fix it for you but it will guide you thru most of the steps.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So what have you tried? Your network is set to private? Your software firewalls and anti-virus have exclusions for FG? Your router IP{ and the IP FG sees as your external IP are the same?
    I just went in and changed the network to private (on all 3 of my network connections (1x 2.5g, 2x 5g connections).

I found that Windows Defender had Fantasy Grounds open to public but not private, so added that.

Running AVG but digging around in there I am not seeing a listing.. So not sure, it is only AVG Free.

I have gone into my router (will attach a pic but I believe it takes time for a mod to approve) of the current settings on the router.
    router.png

I ran the tracept like mentioned earlier.
    according to the FG app, my external address is 50.65.156.199 which seems to match the tracept.
    tracert.png

The router Im running is an Asus RT-AC5300
    Im fairly technical type, but some of this stuff is over my head

Blog Entries
    You have two routers on your network.
    You will need to portforward 192.168.1.1 to your computer and you will need to port forward 192.168.0.1 to the WAN interface on the 192.168.1.1 device.
    Send me your email by PM if you get stuck.

I would like to thank Damned, for the extra help he gave, solved the issue quick and was something I totally didnt think of.. Thank you!!!

It is customary to post what the issue was so others who might have the same issue might not have to bother damned best time.

Thanks damned

Thread Information