Times: ~17:00 Monday-Friday (not Wednesday), Saturday or early Sunday

'Ello, I'm Rayskat but just call me Ray for short. I'm a Finnish (UTC+2) 23 year old guy who played a ton of League of Legends until ~4-5 months ago and ever since then have been out of a hobby. Looking for a campaign Monday, Tuesday or Thursday ~17:00 or on Saturday.

Which brings me to D&D, a Canadian friend of mine mentioned the game and we talked at length about it, but since she's on the other side of the ocean I couldn't really play in the same campaigns as her.

What do I want from D&D? A long campaign, filled with adventure, excitement, laughter, sadness, intense battles and the sweet, sweet loot that comes after. A GM who's fair but merciless, where's the fun if everything always goes to plan? But who's also open to creative use of the environment, spells and social encounters. Visual aid of any kind is massively appreciated.

TL;DR I'm new to D&D 5e, bored and I want to play in a campaign that's not child's play with ppl who are there to have a good time but still play the game seriously.

You can also add me on Discord (Rayskat#3055)