DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Patcher for Live down?

I was trying yesterday and today and for some reason, it is timing out on me. I did remove ./vault/WOTC5EPOTA.* as Trenloe suggested in another post. I did disable any and all anti-malware related as well, even though the programs have not flagged any suspected files. Fantasy Grounds is not being blocked in my Avast Firewall either (reviewed fw logs). The problem still persists. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by mlesnews; July 18th, 2018 at 17:26.

Do you have MalwareBytes on your computer? If so, disable it during the update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Meh... it did not alert, yet it blocked it. I'll have to look into putting the updater in exclusions for MAM. I quit MAM and the updater connected. Thanks Trenloe!

Also, if you do have MalwareBytes, MWB support say that they released a patch, but that people might need to manually accept the new update before it is fixed. Sounds like the auto-update has built-in delays on their end.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the update JPG, I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and have scheduled scans that run nightly. They didn't flag anything on the scan and the live app/web protection didn't alter me either. Usually, it warns but in this case it just blocks the FGUpdater silently. At least that is my experience with it.

It’s the Real Time Web Protection, not the other parts of MWB. It’s blocking HTTPS requests to our servers for some reason.

While MWB team has stated that their is an update in place as of Monday that should fix, I haven’t heard any reports whether an update fixes or not.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information