FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Low pressure, compact campaign for FG newbies

Looking for four newbie FG players who want to get their backs wet with some D&D. We should be able to finish the scenario in 2-4 sessions. No pressure, no hassles, just come for the fun. This will be my first FG-run D&D game, but I have been writing and DMing/playing for years. Scenario will be a mixture of roleplaying encounters, mystery solving, and monster whacking, and will include a dungeon crawl.

I am at GMT -6:00
    Mature adults/young adults only please.
    Suggested game night is Fridays, for 2-3 hours at a time.
    FG II Full license holder.

Count me in. I'm getting back into table-top gaming after a fifteen-year absence and need to get my feet wet with the d20 system. I hope you don't mind a little hand-holding.

Also, any time you feel like getting a little DM practice running solos, let me know. I keep strange hours.

Hello, I'd like to give it a go. I have only minimal experience with the program, mostly self exploration. I would like to play a human mage named Mykin Roog. I've applied on the game calender.

I'm in the EST time zone and can play starting any time after 6:30 CST on fridays. If that is good for the group let me know.

Three interested, with space for one more. We're going to have some rip roaring fun so don't miss out. This is a game for newbies. Know the rules, don't know the rules, we don't care. Check the Game Calendar for the latest info.

Hi John,

Your game seems like the perfect solution to my current dilemma i.e havent played in ages, trying to ease back into things, would love to try out FG.

Unfortunately whilst I have load of gaming experience, I havent realy played DnD much, and I live in the UK so time zone GMT.

Oh well, good luck with it.

If ever you consider running something that can accommodate me (-6hours)...

Baz

Looking for at least one or at most two more players. D&D and FG newbies are welcome and encouraged to apply. Check the campaign calendar for more details.

Hi John, I'd love partecipating your adventure, can you post the time you are going to host the game?

Because if you are going to play during your afternoon I would gladly join your party.

Our game time wont be fixed till we can find a time that suits everyone, but it is likely to be mid-evening to late evening, CDT, 8:30ish.

amannella
    Count me in, i've been playing for years then had to stop for a bunch of reasons now I need to play again, i think fantasy grounds could be a great experience, if you have room left i am definetly in!

Thread Information