FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    If you don't want to wait, I have an OGL version out. It doesn't have the class options, but it should have all the other weapons/items available.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Any word on the progress of the Armory? I know there were some things to work out with player class options in addition to equipment as well as some sickness to deal with and I hope everyone involved is feeling better. I'm just overly curious and really excited to get as much Starfinder content as I can because I'm loving this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    Any word on the progress of the Armory? I know there were some things to work out with player class options in addition to equipment as well as some sickness to deal with and I hope everyone involved is feeling better. I'm just overly curious and really excited to get as much Starfinder content as I can because I'm loving this system.
    Ruleset looks ok and the Armory conversation is done. Its been turned in for QA and Paizo approval. Once it comes back it should not be long.

And I amm already working on Alien Archive II
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

nice samarex thats really awsome. with all the new resources coming out for star-finder your work is going to make my games a whole lot easier to run. thanks so much man

With Paizo's content release cycle. You should have plenty to keep you busy, if not slightly overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicaedus View Post
    With Paizo's content release cycle. You should have plenty to keep you busy, if not slightly overwhelmed.
    Yep, Alien Archive II already in work about 1/2 thru it.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yep, Alien Archive II already in work about 1/2 thru it.
    awesome seriously. i know you mentioned that you already finished armory and its just waiting for paizo and final approval is what i think you said cant remember exactly but as someone as involved in this as you are Samarex, you got any clue how long that approval process takes. no pressure or stress meant just curious about the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by tanatoaster View Post
    awesome seriously. i know you mentioned that you already finished armory and its just waiting for paizo and final approval is what i think you said cant remember exactly but as someone as involved in this as you are Samarex, you got any clue how long that approval process takes. no pressure or stress meant just curious about the whole process.
    I believe the conversion has came back approved, there was only one thing missing, but I have already fixed it.

What we are waiting on now is internal approval of the rule set changes made (1.0.12) which incorporate a Class Record restructure to support the ability to add new abilities to existing features.
    I am currently awaiting the approval. Once that is done you should see both the Rule set and Armory pushed out.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I was sad to see today's patch release did not have the rule set changes. Maybe next week, There is so much Starfinder content backed up behind it, and I'm about to get to one of the AP books I know is done but waiting for the rule set update. Plus I want to give FG money for Armory too.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    I was sad to see today's patch release did not have the rule set changes. Maybe next week, There is so much Starfinder content backed up behind it, and I'm about to get to one of the AP books I know is done but waiting for the rule set update. Plus I want to give FG money for Armory too.
    I agree. It seems like work has been done and ready for a bit now but still no update for us.

Thread Information