DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yes it is in work. It should be ready in a couple weeks. Alot of data to input but I will get it out.
    Currently Starfinder is my prymary platform. And I try to stay on top of new. thing comming out for it.
    Woo hoo! Thank you, Samarex!!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Just wanted to check in and see how close are getting to this being released?
    Should be really close right? You had said only a few weeks about a month ago. I know stuff happens, so no rush. But just wanted to get an idea if I could expect it for my upcoming games?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalirony View Post
    Just wanted to check in and see how close are getting to this being released?
    Should be really close right? You had said only a few weeks about a month ago. I know stuff happens, so no rush. But just wanted to get an idea if I could expect it for my upcoming games?
    Yes, I know I quoted a few weeks, but while workung on it I found that chapter 2 was going to be a problem as we had no way to intridue the new feature stuff into a class. So I started working on some rule set update to allow new content to be added, then the CoreRPG update introduced some issues in the ruleset when it released, so I had to fix that.
    I am working on it but need the ruleset change so we dont have a whole class in every book that releases new content to a class.
    If there are items in the book you would like to use in a game, for now you can create that item in your campaign then when this releases just replace it for the new book.
    Sorry its taking so long but its comming
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Yes, I know I quoted a few weeks, but while workung on it I found that chapter 2 was going to be a problem as we had no way to intridue the new feature stuff into a class. So I started working on some rule set update to allow new content to be added, then the CoreRPG update introduced some issues in the ruleset when it released, so I had to fix that.
    I am working on it but need the ruleset change so we dont have a whole class in every book that releases new content to a class.
    If there are items in the book you would like to use in a game, for now you can create that item in your campaign then when this releases just replace it for the new book.
    Sorry its taking so long but its comming
    No need to apologize! I am also an engineer, so I know how it goes. I just wanted to check in and see what the timeline was looking like.

Keep up all your hard work! And thanks!

Samarex, would any sort of data entry help you? Is there anything the community could do that would help make it faster for the content, leaving you to just manage the code/rule/interactions?

Quote Originally Posted by imjedi View Post
    Samarex, would any sort of data entry help you? Is there anything the community could do that would help make it faster for the content, leaving you to just manage the code/rule/interactions?
    It was noted in another thread that one of the people working on this had some health issues, so you need to hang on. Coordinating and validating a bunch of unorganized data entry would not be very efficient. That would add work.

Quote Originally Posted by Torg Smith View Post
    It was noted in another thread that one of the people working on this had some health issues, so you need to hang on. Coordinating and validating a bunch of unorganized data entry would not be very efficient. That would add work.
    While I understand your point, my post in no way implied I was anxious or unwilling to 'hang on'. I am a ex-developer myself, and sometimes not having to do the tedious data entry is a benefit for me. While I was not suggesting I code anything(I don't know the basics) I could easily copy static data for use by the person that does know the basics. It is the only reason I asked, as I legitimately was offering my support 'if' it was possible. If Samarex responded saying, sorry no, but its just not possible. I would graciously just hang on till it is done. I am in no rush, but just trying to help wherever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by imjedi View Post
    While I understand your point, my post in no way implied I was anxious or unwilling to 'hang on'. I am a ex-developer myself, and sometimes not having to do the tedious data entry is a benefit for me. While I was not suggesting I code anything(I don't know the basics) I could easily copy static data for use by the person that does know the basics. It is the only reason I asked, as I legitimately was offering my support 'if' it was possible. If Samarex responded saying, sorry no, but its just not possible. I would graciously just hang on till it is done. I am in no rush, but just trying to help wherever I can.
    First off I agree with both sides of this, Yes the data entry would help, but will still need verified which would take ti,e also.

MY biggest issue is that I would fell very uncomfortable in allowing someone to do a bunch of work on something I am getting paid to do.

So thanks for the offer but I don't feel its right and probably against the work agreement I have with the company.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

First off I agree with both sides of this, Yes the data entry would help, but will still need verified which would take ti,e also.

MY biggest issue is that I would fell very uncomfortable in allowing someone to do a bunch of work on something I am getting paid to do.

So thanks for the offer but I don't feel its right and probably against the work agreement I have with the company.
    Sounds good and perfectly reasonable for why you shouldn't have assistance.

We shall all wait patiently. Keep up the great work!

This is going to be a nice addition. Looking forward to the new adventure path sometime in the future as well!

Thread Information