STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Starfinder Armory ?

Are any developers working on/planning to work on an FG conversion for the new "Starfinder Armory" rule book? Any planned release date?
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

I believe Samarex is working on that conversion.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ChumSlinger View Post
    Are any developers working on/planning to work on an FG conversion for the new "Starfinder Armory" rule book? Any planned release date?
    Yes it is in work. It should be ready in a couple weeks. Alot of data to input but I will get it out.
    Currently Starfinder is my prymary platform. And I try to stay on top of new. thing comming out for it.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Woohoo! Thank you for the update and thank you for the amazing work that you have done!
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Great Job as always Russell!
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Great, more stuff for me to add to my OGL module I am working on. Not a bad thing in the least!
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Great, more stuff for me to add to my OGL module I am working on. Not a bad thing in the least!
    Been a slight delay for this conversion. Chapter 2 adds some new player options too classes. I am in the process of making some changes to the rule set so that some stuff can be pulled in globally across several modules so that we dont have Classes in every module to add new content to them.
    This will help with the Armory and furture products that this type of additional stuff is added.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Been a slight delay for this conversion. Chapter 2 adds some new player options too classes. I am in the process of making some changes to the rule set so that some stuff can be pulled in globally across several modules so that we dont have Classes in every module to add new content to them.
    That is AWESOME! I can then remove the Devastator and the Caustic versions of the soldier and mystic I have in the modules. Also allows for easy access for the Infosphere mystic from Everyman for that module I have going..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Can't wait for the armory and different weapon effects and new land vehicles. hope all the vehicle and starship combat mechanics come together soon also!

Thanks guys for the hard work

Welcome to the forums and FG Community!

Thread Information