STAR TREK 2d20

Incorporeal Creatures

An incorporeal creature takes no damage from non-magical physical attacks (easy enough) but also takes half damage from energy damage. I know how to add a numerical resistance to the combat tracker but is there a way to add a half damage effect in the combat tracker for certain enemies?

I do not know how to add it automatically to the combat tracker, however, if you open your modifiers window, you can select Damage - Half, prior to rolling the damage dice. This will have to be selected every time you roll for half damage.

In the PFRPG ruleset, the half damage is applied automatically if the creature has the "Incorporeal" effect on them (and the attack is not incorporeal). I'm not sure if SFRPG has this implemented, but it would be worth a try. If not, it would be worth mentioning to Samarex.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    An incorporeal creature takes no damage from non-magical physical attacks (easy enough) but also takes half damage from energy damage. I know how to add a numerical resistance to the combat tracker but is there a way to add a half damage effect in the combat tracker for certain enemies?
    I have fixed this.
    You should see it out in the next update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I have fixed this.
    You should see it out in the next update.
    Awesome. Thank you for all the work you put in, it is greatly appreciated and it's the main reason I switched over from Roll20, the amazing support and love put into everything here.

Thread Information