STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I love seeing how active the continued development of this is. I just bought FG and the Starfinder ruleset last night, for my group to play. Thank you all for your continued work.

Welcome to FG, rdwulfe! The boards are very active.

Just wanted to ask how close is the Armory to being released on FG?
    I'm starting my groups first ever Starfinder game next week and there was some excitement on the new class options for Operative and Soldier.
    I know there have been issues but i was just curious, unsure on the protocol as i'm new here

Quote Originally Posted by Grognir View Post
    Just wanted to ask how close is the Armory to being released on FG?
    I'm starting my groups first ever Starfinder game next week and there was some excitement on the new class options for Operative and Soldier.
    I know there have been issues but i was just curious, unsure on the protocol as i'm new here
    I just got the update to the support software I needed, Im coding the Ruleset to support the new setup,
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I just got the update to the support software I needed, Im coding the Ruleset to support the new setup,
    That's great news, thank you!

So what's the ETA on the Armory now? I'm chomping at the bit to buy it. Wanna get gone from Roll20, but I'd really like to have the Armory. You guys are great, no complaints, just noticed there hasn't been un update on this in a couple weeks so thought I'd toss in a bump to see what's up.

I am working on the Armory module as I speak, There are a couple minor issues with the rule set we are ironing out also.
    Hope to have it out soon...
    Really Sorry All for taking so long on this project. But it really thru a bug into the system that needed figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I am working on the Armory module as I speak, There are a couple minor issues with the rule set we are ironing out also.
    Hope to have it out soon...
    Really Sorry All for taking so long on this project. But it really thru a bug into the system that needed figured out.
    We're grateful for all the work you've put into it, Samarex. Thank you! Very much looking forward to picking this up when it goes live!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Let me just say: wooohoooo.

Thread Information