5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Shakespearean Vicious Mockery story template

Here is a little story template I made from a post of some Shakespeare insults. Mod includes Story template and 3 tables. Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X-Z...ew?usp=sharing

Cool!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

After downloading at the link, I seem to only see 1 small 1kb definition.xml file within this zip/mod. Is that correct?

Blog Entries
    I can verify their is no content. The definition.xml file only has the header information and no tables.

When you exported, did you drag the tables to the export window or did you select the All checkbox for the story templates and tables?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information