Starfinder Playlist

Thread: module help?

module help?

I've purchased some modules through steam and cannot access them. Looking to DM Out of the Abyss and I'd like to read it before starting. Most I can find is "underdark.tunnel.map" images but nothing else. I'm running Full v.3.3.5

*edit modules were purchased 2 days ago and purchased DM Guide today
    Last edited by iiiTRiBEiii; July 14th, 2018 at 13:04.
    Table Top RP XP: AD&D 2nd Edition, Vamp the Masq, Werewolf, Shadowrun, GURPS, BattleTech,
    Would like to Play: D&D 5e (purchased basic + core class pack)
    Interface: Prefer voicechat (whatever DM calls for), video is a-ok as well
    Availability: UTC-05:00 Mon - Friday (every other Fri) Nights (anytime after 7pm) Saturdays & Sundays (Flexible Time)
    Synopsis: 36 y/o, read a solid amount of AD&D fiction but it's been years; Have 10 hours xp w/ FG

You will need to link your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Go into settings and click manage. Enter your username and password and then follow the on-screen instructions. Once you have synced the accounts do an update of FG and your purchases should download.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you Zacchaeus, worked perfect. Didn't see the other thread you posted in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...owing-up-in-FG
    Now I have a library of reading to do.
    Table Top RP XP: AD&D 2nd Edition, Vamp the Masq, Werewolf, Shadowrun, GURPS, BattleTech,
    Would like to Play: D&D 5e (purchased basic + core class pack)
    Interface: Prefer voicechat (whatever DM calls for), video is a-ok as well
    Availability: UTC-05:00 Mon - Friday (every other Fri) Nights (anytime after 7pm) Saturdays & Sundays (Flexible Time)
    Synopsis: 36 y/o, read a solid amount of AD&D fiction but it's been years; Have 10 hours xp w/ FG

Thread Information